Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Thomas Sowell - Race Riots if Obama Loses 
    Power CUer

Thomas Sowell is being interviewed here by Larry Elder in Los Angeles. Elder is an African American libertarian and has been a talk show host at KABC for many years.

So in other words the idiots who cry about racism will do their very best to perpetuate the very stereotype that makes white people look at them as animals? Let them riot. This will only go on in cities like LA, Detroit, & Chicago anyway so let them burn.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Of course there will be riots. All you have to do is take a look at the 0bamaphone lady video to deduce what she and her kind are going to do when they learn that 0bama 1.0 has been uninstalled.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So in other words the idiots who cry about racism will do their very best to perpetuate the very stereotype that makes white people look at them as animals? Let them riot. This will only go on in cities like LA, Detroit, & Chicago anyway so let them burn.

Thanks a lot.

I don't think there will be riots if Obama loses. Now if the Tigers lose, that's a different matter.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    It's your own doing for supporting liberalism.

I don't think there will be riots if Obama loses.
    Not if. When. And there will be riots. If I were you I'd plan on a little vacation for the first week in November. And you're not welcome down South.................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

There will be rioting either way. Only the name will be different - A celebration if obama wins, and a riot if obama loses. I agree; let Chicago, La, and Detroit burn.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Election Day night and Inauguration Day would be hell.

If there is massive civil unrest, will obama try to retain power? I am not one of these tin foil hat guys but this guy scares the shit out of me.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Now if the Tigers lose, that's a different matter.
    Hell, if the Tigers win.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    It's your own doing for supporting liberalism.

Not if. When. And there will be riots. If I were you I'd plan on a little vacation for the first week in November. And you're not welcome down South.................

Liberalism didn't suck so much for you southerners in the 30s and 40s, when we paid to build roads, establish running water and electricity for your states and dragged your asses into the 20th century. I would also say we forced you to ditch Jim Crow, but somehow I get the feeling that you resent that part of it.

I am not that concerned about there being riots in Detroit. People didn't riot when two white cops beat an unarmed black man to death with their flashlights, people are probably not going to riot if Obama loses.

I thought the South was known for their hospitality?! I'm pretty sure I'm welcome in Orlando, Atlanta and New Orleans, you know, the places in the South that are actually worth visiting. The rest of the South is just the area you have to drive through to get to those 3 places.