Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Henry Winkler Helping Homeless 'Happy Days' Co-Star Erin Moran 
    Super Moderator bijou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,207
    Actor Henry Winkler, who played "The Fonz" on the beloved sitcom "Happy Days" is rumored to be helping out his former co-star Erin Moran, who is struggling financially and is reportedly homeless. Winkler is trying to get Moran cast on "Arrested Development," which is now shooting for its much-lauded comeback Netflix season.Moran, 51, and her husband lost their Palmdale home to foreclosure in 2010, and Moran has since been kicked out of an Indiana trailer park by her family for being too much of a party gal. She has reportedly been living off a settlement the "Happy Days" stars received following a merchandising lawsuit.
    http://laist.com/2012/10/17/henry_wi...eless_happ.php
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I've been to Palmdale. Worst two hours of my life. Well, not really. Worst two hours of my life spent in Palmdale. Mostly it's a scary dark road ridden by people who get annoyed at a lost Floridian pulling a large trailer behind a small truck. Other than that, it was charming.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,586
    It's good that Henry Winkler is helping her. She is a mental case, though.


    About 10 years ago, maybe even longer, I saw an interview with her in which she accused her fellow Happy Days castmates of mistreating her, and even abusing her. She had what we call in the mental health field a "very inappropriate affect", meaning she looked f@$#ing crazy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,124
    What a shame, she was so pretty.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,770
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's good that Henry Winkler is helping her. She is a mental case, though.


    About 10 years ago, maybe even longer, I saw an interview with her in which she accused her fellow Happy Days castmates of mistreating her, and even abusing her. She had what we call in the mental health field a "very inappropriate affect", meaning she looked f@$#ing crazy.
    Which castmates?

    And I urge you to remember Corey Feldman.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Which castmates?

    And I urge you to remember Corey Feldman.
    Erin wasn't necessarily making accusations of sexual abuse. Her comments were so mixed up that she came across as crazy and jealous. Ron Howard was who she seemed fixated on as the cause of her grief in life, and there seemed to be financial grievances involved-like she was jealous of his success in life. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated or abused, but she wasn't very believable during the interview.


    Corey Feldman has not revealed the names of people who abused him, but he is far more believable. He comes across as sane, he is not quick to throw names out there, and he is coming forward to honor his dead friend Corey Haim and to protect children.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,770
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Erin wasn't necessarily making accusations of sexual abuse. Her comments were so mixed up that she came across as crazy and jealous. Ron Howard was who she seemed fixated on as the cause of her grief in life, and there seemed to be financial grievances involved-like she was jealous of his success in life. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated or abused, but she wasn't very believable during the interview.


    Corey Feldman has not revealed the names of people who abused him, but he is far more believable. He comes across as sane, he is not quick to throw names out there, and he is coming forward to honor his dead friend Corey Haim and to protect children.
    Well I didn't see the interview with Erin Moran, so I'll have to reserve judgment. I would just leave open the possibility that she was indeed abused. Hollywood is not a friendly environment for children and there have always been stories about abuses both on and off set.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •