Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Henry Winkler Helping Homeless 'Happy Days' Co-Star Erin Moran 
    Actor Henry Winkler, who played "The Fonz" on the beloved sitcom "Happy Days" is rumored to be helping out his former co-star Erin Moran, who is struggling financially and is reportedly homeless. Winkler is trying to get Moran cast on "Arrested Development," which is now shooting for its much-lauded comeback Netflix season.Moran, 51, and her husband lost their Palmdale home to foreclosure in 2010, and Moran has since been kicked out of an Indiana trailer park by her family for being too much of a party gal. She has reportedly been living off a settlement the "Happy Days" stars received following a merchandising lawsuit.
    http://laist.com/2012/10/17/henry_wi...eless_happ.php

Fabulous Poster
    I've been to Palmdale. Worst two hours of my life. Well, not really. Worst two hours of my life spent in Palmdale. Mostly it's a scary dark road ridden by people who get annoyed at a lost Floridian pulling a large trailer behind a small truck. Other than that, it was charming.

It's good that Henry Winkler is helping her. She is a mental case, though.

About 10 years ago, maybe even longer, I saw an interview with her in which she accused her fellow Happy Days castmates of mistreating her, and even abusing her. She had what we call in the mental health field a "very inappropriate affect", meaning she looked f@$#ing crazy.

What a shame, she was so pretty.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

About 10 years ago, maybe even longer, I saw an interview with her in which she accused her fellow Happy Days castmates of mistreating her, and even abusing her. She had what we call in the mental health field a "very inappropriate affect", meaning she looked f@$#ing crazy.
    Which castmates?

And I urge you to remember Corey Feldman.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Which castmates?

And I urge you to remember Corey Feldman.
    Erin wasn't necessarily making accusations of sexual abuse. Her comments were so mixed up that she came across as crazy and jealous. Ron Howard was who she seemed fixated on as the cause of her grief in life, and there seemed to be financial grievances involved-like she was jealous of his success in life. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated or abused, but she wasn't very believable during the interview.

Corey Feldman has not revealed the names of people who abused him, but he is far more believable. He comes across as sane, he is not quick to throw names out there, and he is coming forward to honor his dead friend Corey Haim and to protect children.

Power CUer
    Erin wasn't necessarily making accusations of sexual abuse. Her comments were so mixed up that she came across as crazy and jealous. Ron Howard was who she seemed fixated on as the cause of her grief in life, and there seemed to be financial grievances involved-like she was jealous of his success in life. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated or abused, but she wasn't very believable during the interview.

Corey Feldman has not revealed the names of people who abused him, but he is far more believable. He comes across as sane, he is not quick to throw names out there, and he is coming forward to honor his dead friend Corey Haim and to protect children.
    Well I didn't see the interview with Erin Moran, so I'll have to reserve judgment. I would just leave open the possibility that she was indeed abused. Hollywood is not a friendly environment for children and there have always been stories about abuses both on and off set.

Sigmund Freud coined a technical term, Fledermaus Scheiße verrückt, to describe that.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I'm glad Winkler is giving her a hand. A lot of life is luck, and I guess "The Fonz" knows that.

Boy, the number of down and out stars:
    We saw A Summer Place a while back. Remember Troy Donahue? He died in '01. It wasn't pretty....

Scott Baio dumped her and her world came apart?

I had a huge crush on that boy as a kid. I was so jealous of her.