1. #1 Big Lefty Stars to Make 9/11 Truther Film 
    President Obama’s incessant Bush-blaming may be wearing thin with the electorate, but there’s at least one group out there still happy to believe the worst about our 43rd president and his government. Not surprisingly, they’re left-wing celebrities.

Hollywood, although not shy about promoting conspiracy theories in films, has eschewed the dark fantasy that 9/11 was an inside job. Until now.

A new film, “September Morn,” is being planned by Fleur de Lis Film Studios. The film questions whether the events of 9/11 were really caused by Islamic terrorists. The Guardian reports that the film’s advance notice states: “We the people demand that the government revisit and initiates [sic] a thorough and independent investigation to the tragic events of 911.”

The film features several well-known left-wing actors: Woody Harrelson, Martin Sheen, and Ed Asner have signed on to the project.

The implausible notion that the events of 9/11 were the result of an “inside job” caused by the American government is often circulated in celebrity circles. Sheen and Asner belong to a group of celebrities called Artists and Actors for 9/11 Truth, which argues that “a significant percentage of the world’s actors and artists actually reject the official account as a false myth.” Other celebrities who hold that 9/11 was an inside job include Willie Nelson, Rosie O’Donnell, and Charlie Sheen.

A few of them now have a microphone to spread their far-fetched theories to an audience of useful idiots like MSNBC’s Toure who actually believe them.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-wi...1-truther-film

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    If 9/11 was an inside job, it had to have been planned as far back as the Clinton administration (at least). You don't plan an operation like that--with the help of (allegedly) foreign intelligence services--in 9 months. If you look at the conspiracy that would have to have taken place for 9/11 to be an inside job, we're talking about years of getting minute details in place. You might also want a "dress rehearsal" (WTC bomb 1993 or even OK city). In other words, if 9/11 was an "evil government plot", it would have involved at least a decade (or more) of planning and both political parties. In any event, it's not a personal reflection on GW Bush, who just happened to be on site when it happened.

Disclaimer: I am not a truther in any way shape or form. I'm just trying to explain why a truther theory blaming Dubya is highly unlikely.

They'd be better off just making an action flick where renegade cop/former secret service agent/disgraced FBI agent/black ops agent with amnesia discovers a government plot to coordinate a false-flag attack (like, set off a nuke in a city), in order to increase government authority and have a pretext for martial law. Hell, you could probably make one of those high production value HBO shows out of it. You could have a twist where the audience doesn't know who the traitor is.

It would be something never done before.

I can't believe we as a nation are still talking about this.

What I can't believe, and no truthers will address, is how hundreds of people from different professions (I.E. few have even met prior to this "opt") can come together, in total mutual trust, to commit mass murder. And, after 11 years, not a single leak! No remorseful confessions, no death-bed confessions, etc. Not a single one.

Add to this, when being "interviewed" for a position in this operation, if a potential player decided to not join up, then what? I guess he'd have to be killed to ensure silence....

You would have to be so fucking stupid to ever get beyond this little personnel issue. Never mind the actual tactical impossibilities of the actual operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    I can't believe we as a nation are still talking about this.
    Hell......some people still think there was a second shooter on the "grassy knoll".......

doc

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    What I can't believe, and no truthers will address, is how hundreds of people from different professions (I.E. few have even met prior to this "opt") can come together, in total mutual trust, to commit mass murder. And, after 11 years, not a single leak! No remorseful confessions, no death-bed confessions, etc. Not a single one.

Add to this, when being "interviewed" for a position in this operation, if a potential player decided to not join up, then what? I guess he'd have to be killed to ensure silence....

You would have to be so fucking stupid to ever get beyond this little personnel issue. Never mind the actual tactical impossibilities of the actual operation.
    The truther response is "they were in on it".
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.