1. #1 "Women at MSNBC get paid less." Babara Comstock (Romney Sr Advisor) 
    Power CUer
    Oh the fun of watching this one:

Andrea Mitchell Reports

Mitchell: For Lily Ledbetter, this was not just a legal issue. This was the fact that she was not permitted to sue for equal pay because the statute had run out and the law said that if you didn't know that then men you were working with were making more money, which many of us don't know, we don't have access to those confidential records---

Comstock: We know here at MSNBC the guys get paid more.

Mitchell: They certainly do--

Comstock: This is one of the places where you need to be a little bit more [unintelligible] with it.

Power CUer
    Hey, I had actually watched this one and done my own transcript, but even Drudge has this one now:

Mediaite/

From the comments:

Fluking 101 . . .

March 3, 2012

Dear President Obama,

I want to commend you for calling up Ms. Fluke and trying to comfort her after those of your ilk so successfully and publicly fluked her without the benefit of protection, let alone paying for it, you sir are an officer and a gentleman, and that Mrs. Pelosi is a real lady for putting a person of her gender in such a compromising position. All of you should be proud of yourselves for prostituting this young woman for political purposes. Iím not perfect, and will never make any aires about that. But I will never make another citizen pay for my stupidity. If I fluke up. Thatís on me. Itís my problem.

You see; what has gone on for too long is making common everyday responsibilities of individuals the prevue of the government. As a father and a husband I have some basic jobs. Shelter. Food on the table. Hold down a job. Be a good father by raising my children to not behave like Ms. Fluke, but if they do to be there for them come h*ll or high water. My old man taught me by experience that your child is your responsibility even if in their opinion you are a moron. In Ms. Flukes case she made some voluntary decisions, she decided to fluk with what ever ďTom, Dick, or HarryĒ she found attractive. Cool. Been there done that. Got the T-Shirt and the love letters from the chicks. One ought not kiss and tell though, when did that go out of style? Then she voluntarily decided to make a spectacle of her fornicating, while advocating every citizen pay for it. Ok. Iíve read that EBT cards are accepted at strip clubs now. So if we are paying for lap dances and beer,; why not pay for Ms. Flukes fluking?

Iíll tell you why. Because if trillions in debt, and trillions in deficit, plus a decades long war for one side of the same muslim/arab coin is not enough for a society to deal with what is necessary in some right and proper way. Then letís all fluke our brains out. In fact tomorrow Iím going to apply for food stamps get my EBT card and go hit my favorite strip club and make a video and post it on youtube! And with free abortion we donít even need the protection any more! Bad humor aside. What about all the veterans, what about all the people, who legitimately need our tax dollars? What about the mentally disabled guy that died because his 86 year old father died after spending his whole life taking care of him? He died of starvation because his father died in the apartment with him. I guess social services dropped the ball on that one! You see liberals donít understand something. We donít care who you fluke. How you fluke. When you fluke or with what hand. Whether or not your alone fluking with your iphone on vibrate. Have at it. But in the end, after the fluking is over. You better have enjoyed it. Because some poor bXXXXXd has paid for with an eye, a leg, or his life.

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Power CUer
    Even the leftist Daily Kos is trashing MSNBC:

This screenshot's worth a thousand binders

(Apparently, Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski was badly treated by MSNBC. Remember that Mika is the daughter of Zbignew Brzezinski, an important member of the elite CFR and Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor. He has also been advising Obama. Yet his own daughter is treated like crap by MSNBC.)

That book was about equality at MSNBC. As Brzezinski explained in 2011, she's experienced pay discrimination firsthand:

"I had found out that I was the lowest paid at the table and sometimes by far," she said. "I didn't think I should be making more than any of you guys...but these [disparities] were vast." (How vast? In another interview, Brzezinski said she was making fourteen times less than co-host Joe Scarborough.)

Brzezinski says it took her four tries with MSNBC's president Phil Griffin to "get it right" and convince her male boss that she "was certainly not 14 times less worth than [Scarborough]."

Power CUer
    More hypocrisy of the liberal media:

Why not say Mika makes 7% (7.14%) of what Joe makes? It is far more effective while also making it easy for people to quickly grasp the overwhelming inequity of the pay structure. Another example would have been Ann Curry who was making 11% of what Matt Lauer of NBC was making as CO-HOST of the Today Show. Then they fired Curry and gave Lauer an 8 Million dollar raise to 25 million. Does that suggest Pay inequality not to mention a little discrimination thrown in for good measure after they found it wasn't Curry who was dragging the ratings down?
    Amazing! Curry (a veteran of the show) makes less than 2 million white Lauer pulled in 17 million and then got a raise to 25 million!

This just proves what I have been saying for YEARS: the left doesn't give one damn about women. What they want is ABORTION because it gets them off the hook.

I don't think comparing Mika's salary to Joe's is fair-the show is called "Morning Joe", so it's his show. He's going to make more.

A more interesting MSNBC comparison would be Rachel Maddow's salary vs Chris Matthews. They each have their own show.

I hate the way the Today show treated Ann Curry. I like her and think she's smarter than Matt, which is probably why she got canned. I don't like Matt Lauer, but obviously, someone does. I liked Bryant Gumble better.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think comparing Mika's salary to Joe's is fair-the show is called "Morning Joe", so it's his show. He's going to make more.

A more interesting MSNBC comparison would be Rachel Maddow's salary vs Chris Matthews. They each have their own show.

I hate the way the Today show treated Ann Curry. I like her and think she's smarter than Matt, which is probably why she got canned. I don't like Matt Lauer, but obviously, someone does. I liked Bryant Gumble better.
    My niece, who is liberal, and my sis, who is moderate, both refuse to watch the Today show because of the way Ann Curry was treated. I've never liked that show and rarely watch it. Matt Lauer is a snake, in my humble opinion. He didn't get along with Katie Couric, apparently not with Ann, and it makes you wonder why Meredith Viera left the show.

Libs talk a good game about their treatment of women, but sure don't live up to their own hype. Funny thing, W had more women in responsible positions than the mighty O. I don't know how Hillary can tolerate working for that administration. It's always a puzzle to me how intelligent women will put up with BS from guys like Bubba Clinton or the Annointed One's cronies.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Even the leftist Daily Kos is trashing MSNBC:

(Apparently, Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski was badly treated by MSNBC. Remember that Mika is the daughter of Zbignew Brzezinski, an important member of the elite CFR and Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor. He has also been advising Obama. Yet his own daughter is treated like crap by MSNBC.)
    The bottom line on that was Joe threatened to quit if Mika didn't get a raise.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.