1. #1 What the President should say on Monday night.... 
    DU is all hot and bothered by the Benghazi issue.

All they manage to do,however is show how IGNORANT they are about the issue, and the timeline. The information is out there, they just don't bother to look it up because they believe whatever a liberal or Democrat tells them to believe.

link

Sekhmets Daughter (602 posts)

What the President should say on Monday night....

We know that Mitt will hone his attack on the president in regards to the Benghazi attack. The following is how the president should respond:

When tragedy and terrorism strike, the President of the United States does not have the luxury of grabbing a microphone and spouting whatever nonsensical ideas come to mind, Governor Romney. I have the responsibility for protecting 310 million Americans here and abroad, including 275 embassies. So, I immediately labeled the attack on the embassy an act of terrorism but did not assign the blame to Al Qaeda because in the crazy world inhabited by terrorists, that would have enhanced the reputation of an organization that my administration has successfully crippled. As more information has been made available to me through intelligence services, I shared that information with the American people. We now know that the group responsible for the attack is not Al Qaeda but a Libyan group who wants to disrupt the new democratic government in Libya and replace it with a Muslim theocracy. The fledgling Libyan democracy has cooperated with us from the beginning. We now know that there were indeed demonstrations in the streets of Benghazi because of that offensive video trailer, so this was an opportunistic attack. You know about opportunism don't you governor? In the same meeting where you described 47% of the American people as irresponsible moochers, you said you would work to exploit any situation similar to the Iran hostage crisis and you have. I, on the other hand, have simply gone about the business of working with our intelligence services and the Libyan government to identify those responsible and one thing people know about my administration is that once we identify a terrorist, we WILL hunt them down and bring them to justice.
    There are other threads that have just as much or more lies or misinformation in them as well. They think that "Romney was smacked down" about the issue from the debate. Obamabots all of them.

Except he did seem to spout nonsensical ideas about things like non-existant protests... Even went as far as sending the FBI to arrest a man for something that wasn't even related to it, all just for smoke and mirrors.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

What he president should say tonight: "I suck. I quit."

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Interesting...only two stupid replies. Says a lot.
    May the FORCE be with you!