Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    C'MON...everyone knows Obama single handedly killed Osama Bin Laden using a spork provided in a Value meal from KFC. He's 100% military.. He's GI Joe, Sgt. Rock, Sgt.York and Audie Murphy all in one..

That's enough military experience>>who could EVER question that...??
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    And 2004 proved that one can be a decorated war veteran, and the republicans will then question his service record.
    Except that it was shown that he wrote up/doctored his own awards and wasn't a hero.

Both sides have been stupid about candidate's military service.
    Pure 100% bullshit. But you keep telling yourself that lie if he helps you sleep at night.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I have not seen where anyone has criticized Bush for serving in the ANG. The criticisms stem from some of aspects of his service considered irregular and privileged. As such, the issue and commentary has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else in the ANG as a group other than anyone who may have done his father political favors. Is it your position that military personnel have never done unacceptable favors for powerful and connected people?
    And yet it was proven that there was nothing irregular or privileged.

Way to continue pushing that "fake but accurate" meme Nova.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.