1. #1 Are we being set up for another election theft?? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh brother...

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 06:37 AM
    kentuck

Are we being set up for another election theft??

I know others have mentioned this but I have not given it much credibility....until now. These recent poll numbers seem to have turned on a dime. I cannot believe people change that quickly. You cannot be for Obama one day and for Mitt Romney the next. You may be "undecided" but people do not change their support in that manner, in my opinion.

What is the psychological impact of polls? Obama supporters discouraged? Romney supporters encouraged? Or would some fence sitters simple decide that their vote isn't needed if there is a big lead in the polls for one candidate or another? One thing for certain, this is no time to be discouraged. If this is their game, we cannot let them succeed.

I hope we do not have to go thru another election where Republicans and the Supreme Court decide that the people of any state, not just Florida, cannot honestly count their own votes. We cannot tolerate another such election.
    Sure kenny, whatever. Now here is a kook among kooks!!!

Response to InAbLuEsTaTe (Reply #3)
    Fri Oct 19, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Raster

9. I have faith in President Obama, the Justice Department and the DNCC.

I will NOT roll over and allow a Rmoney/Lyin' Presidency to be forced on me. I will not. I will do whatever it takes.

We, as a people, rolled over twice before: 2000 and 2004, and look what it brought up. Two illegal and immoral wars that almost bankrupted us, a recession where many of us lost our homes and our livelihoods. And most importantly, we lost our way as a people.

NO! I will not roll over. I will not allow old, rich, white men to steal another election. NO!

NO! I will not allow the American Taliban to dictate women's rights and health issues!

NO! I will not abandon Seniors, the poor and students to be used and discarded!

NO! I will not allow the Military Industrial Complex to kill any more American kids because of greed!

NO! I will not allow the Petroleum Mafia to continue to poison our planet!

NO! I will do everything I can to make sure that human rights is more than just a catch phrase!

NO! I will not allow corporations and their sycophants to control this country! NO MORE!

I will do whatever it takes.
    Sounds like I'd keep an eye on this nitwit if Lord oBAMA doesn't win again...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Are we being set up for another election theft??
    I hope so.
    Be Not Afraid.

Oh noes! Franken Syndrome.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And I will not allow 0bamaphones any longer.
    Be Not Afraid.

Typical DUmmie, living in DUnial. On every economic metric, on foreign policy, you name it, the evidence is clear that Obama just plain sucks at everything except reading a TelePrompter or writing mythical books about himself.

Its truer now than it was before the 2008 election: