1. #1 Cops: Man Says Bigfoot Behind Winnebago Attack 
    OCTOBER 19--A Pennsylvania man today told police that a Bigfoot attacked his 1973 Winnebago motor home, smashing out windows and taillights with a fusillade of rocks.
    The purported sasquatch attack on John Reed's vehicle is being investigated by state troopers, who issued a press release describing the vandalism suspect as "very large, brown in color, and walks somewhat hunched over." Reed, investigators added, was unable to describe whether the attacker "was hairy."
    Reed, 39, told probers that he spotted the Bigfoot while driving near his home in Lykens, a borough in Dauphin County. After turning on the RV's exterior lights, Reed claimed, the ape-like creature began throwing rocks at the Winnebago (apparently in an effort to avoid discovery, troopers concluded).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...nnebago-687452

Definitely Bigfoot, no doubt about it.

2. #2 Re: Cops: Man Says Bigfoot Behind Winnebago Attack 
    It may have been my sister in law , if she smelled food inside nothing is safe. The Hostess snack cake truck would go out of it's way to get around her house and avoid being overturned.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk 2
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

What the hell is Bigfoot doing in Central Pennsylvania? I thought he was strictly West Coast.

Fabulous Poster
    The scariest thing on talk radio is Coast To Coast AM. It's scary because there are so many mentally defective people in the US who appear to be walking amongst us.

Bigfeet can bend light rays with their minds to avoid being photographed.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What the hell is Bigfoot doing in Central Pennsylvania? I thought he was strictly West Coast.

According to some cable show I saw while channel-surfing yesterday, every state has had at least one bigfoot siting, except Hawaii. I know there have been alleged bigfoot sitings in Michigan's upper penninsula, but I'm not sure about down here in the lower penninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    According to some cable show I saw while channel-surfing yesterday, every state has had at least one bigfoot siting, except Hawaii. I know there have been alleged bigfoot sitings in Michigan's upper penninsula, but I'm not sure about down here in the lower penninsula.
    No kidding! The creature must have a teleporter somewhere. (Or a great disguise to fool airport security)

Bigfoot was in my area and I missed him? Drat!

My wife loves that show 'Finding Bigfoot'. I don't know why ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _