Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 ON NO!! He just can't be doing THAT to white girls!!! 
    Power CUer
    Dispatches from the Democrat Party's War on Women. Don't EVER tell me again how much Democrats respect women and how Republicans don't. (Feel free to add this to my posts on how MSNBC grossly underpays women at the network.)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021588323

I'm totally offended now. And I'm full of racial hate and rage. Blinding hate. And semi-blinding rage. I can't see shit!!!! And I feel all the other bad, evil, and violent things these people are so sure I feel too!
    How did they know? They're sooooooooo smart.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I'm totally offended now. And I'm full of racial hate and rage. Blinding hate. And semi-blinding rage. I can't see shit!!!! And I feel all the other bad, evil, and violent things these people are so sure I feel too!
    How did they know? They're sooooooooo smart.
    Ready to crush that comic with by dumping his Prius on his head, are you?

Xedniw (117 posts)

17. Don't be surprised when a conservative website picks this up and uses it to persuade women that

Democrats are hypocrites.

Yes, the Democratic platform is woman-friendly, but do you think that will matter to Breitbart.com or Drudge? Remember, FACTS DON'T MATTER to conservatives, but if they can find a good "gotcha!", they'll use it.

With the closeness of the election, do we really want to take that chance?
    Facts? The fact is liberals pander to women for their vote and that is all. They are only "women friendly" if as a woman you agree with them.

dawg (4,407 posts)

35. Are you serious?

If you're going to make a big deal about "fucking white girls" shouldn't you at least be something other than caucasian yourself? Does this guy being with a "white" woman even qualify as an interracial relationship?
    That must be kind of like "white hispanic".

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Facts? The fact is liberals pander to women for their vote and that is all. They are only "women friendly" if as a woman you agree with them.
    Pretty sad to think that the Dems have boiled down women's concerns about the country to their ovaries and nothing else.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Paladin (7,126 posts)

44. I'm Willing To Put Up With Some Overreactions Here At DU.....

.....as a trade-off for how this guy's statement is going to the rile the racist right wing.
    I'm more offended by the language and the crudeness than anything to do with race. If a white person were saying that about white women I'd be just as offended.

Liberals always seem to think they KNOW how and what conservatives think.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I'm more offended by the language and the crudeness than anything to do with race. If a white person were saying that about white women I'd be just as offended.

Liberals always seem to think they KNOW how and what conservatives think.
    I'm actually offended that they think of themselves as the great champions of women.

Christianity teaches us that we all--men and women--are children of God and that our souls are equally valuable to the Almighty. We are also required to respect the dignity of women as well as men because both genders house the spirit of God.

What this comic does is treat women as if they have no souls. They are just body parts to be screwed in some fight he is having against white America. Women are reduced from precious children of God with souls to objects to be used in the crudest of ways to help him "win" some race war in his mind.

The fact that they are posting it over there means they don't have the first idea of what it means to do right by women.

"At this point why is anyone against gay marriage"?

Ask the black community. They rail against it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    "At this point why is anyone against gay marriage"?

Ask the black community. They rail against it.
    You know, that's absolutely right. But can you imagine if that guy had said he was "fucking black girls"?