Thread: ON NO!! He just can't be doing THAT to white girls!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You know, that's absolutely right. But can you imagine if that guy had said he was "fucking black girls"?

That would be great! Can you imagine a racially charged comment with no white person to verbally execute?

They'd blame Bush at that point I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    That would be great! Can you imagine a racially charged comment with no white person to verbally execute?

They'd blame Bush at that point I guess.
    They'd find some way to say the guy was white.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Facts? The fact is liberals pander to women for their vote and that is all. They are only "women friendly" if as a woman you agree with them.
    Actually, you can use the terms women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, the poor, etc interchangeably in that sentence.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

They'd find some way to say the guy was white.
    Actually 1 person did say that.
    dawg (4,407 posts)

35. Are you serious?

If you're going to make a big deal about "fucking white girls" shouldn't you at least be something other than caucasian yourself? Does this guy being with a "white" woman even qualify as an interracial relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Actually 1 person did say that.
    Well, damn...you're right. I just went over and read all their comments. It seems it comes down to the "racist deep south" again. That is so tiring. Usually several from the north-east or west coast who have never spent time in the south....but, boy!! they sure know everything about our thought processes. It's amazing what valuable "true" journalists like, oh..Dan Rather along with our state school system (civil war was about slaves, nothing else!) can do for a young mushy impressionable mind. You have to be stupid to actually believe your own assumptions so easily. After all, they're assumptions. And that is little more than a suspicion. When all said and done it means something you "feel"...which is good enough for the DU crowd, I guess.

Sorry. I didn't mean to get off track on fuckin' all dem white girls!!!

In a culture that has no shortage of imbeciles saying stupid things, that is possibly the most stupid thing I've heard coming out of la-la Hollywood land. Why does every shallow, self-absorbed narcissist who gets their 15 minutes of fame in a mediocre television show or movie, think that anyone gives a damn about their ill-informed opinions? I don't know if he was born here or came later, but he certainly absorbed nothing of American values or history in that chemically saturated brain of his. What a douche-bag.

Blazing Saddles was on one of the MTV/VH1 channels. It's weird to see such an edited version of it, but still, this makes me think of the "Where all the white women at?" scene.