Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Something seems amiss with Rasmussen this go around, but they have traditionally been the most reliable. I'd go with them if you're going to make a prediction. I still think the electoral vote is not in Romney's favor.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I believe Ohio will go Romney's way, and Pennsylvania will be a real nail biter.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

I'm more concerned about those 5-8 % of undecided voters who may go to the polls tomorrow.
    I can't believe at this stage of the game there are people who would be undecided. But it happened in the primaries. I guess....why wouldn't it happen in the GE.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I'm more concerned about those 5-8 % of undecided voters who may go to the polls tomorrow.
    I can't believe at this stage of the game there are people who would be undecided. But it happened in the primaries. I guess....why wouldn't it happen in the GE.
    I kind of Go with Jim Quinn's take on this, they may call them undecided but they have already decided they are not going to vote for Obama, their only remaining decision is whether to throw their vote away or give it to Romney.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I kind of Go with Jim Quinn's take on this, they may call them undecided but they have already decided they are not going to vote for Obama, their only remaining decision is whether to throw their vote away or give it to Romney.
    Well isn't a non vote a vote for Obama?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I've heard more than one talking head politico say that late in the game historically undecideds & independents break heavily for the Challenger over the Incumbent.

I too find it hard to believe that there are still undecided voters out there.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well isn't a non vote a vote for Obama?
    Not if the person was never going to vote for Romney in the first place. A non-vote from a liberal is just as good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Not if the person was never going to vote for Romney in the first place. A non-vote from a liberal is just as good IMO.
    Ok let me rephrase, a conservative that doesn't vote a vote for Obama?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ok let me rephrase, a conservative that doesn't vote a vote for Obama?
    *shrugs* I'd wager they're few and far between. Just as libs who aren't going to vote for Obama are.