Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Poor, poor DUmmie...

I'll bet your "friends" just got tired of you being stupid.
    Political differences is not a good enough reason to stop being friends with somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I guarantee this moron flooded her friends with emails that said "Romney killed seven puppies today" or "Romney wants to tax the middle class at 200% of income, here's the proof" or etc, etc.

Why is it when these morons friends continue to speak to each other but just stop speaking to her, it's all the other friends fault and not hers? Enjoy loneliness DUmmie. You've earned it.
    That's judgmental. You don't know anything about her situation.

I've had a friend who has flooded my inbox for months with how Obama was the anti-Christ and crap. I was going through something the other night and didn't want to listen to it, so I told her what I really thought of those emails. We're still friends.

You all are being judgmental jerks and you all deserve lonliness.

How about a little bit of judgmentalness right back at you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

I've had a friend who has flooded my inbox for months with how Obama was the anti-Christ and crap. I was going through something the other night and didn't want to listen to it, so I told her what I really thought of those emails. We're still friends.

Wow.
    Someone had a low turn out at her slumber party.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Wow.
    Someone had a low turn out at her slumber party.
    I don't blame Lanie's friends for not inviting her, she has to be god awful boring.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

WTF. Is this your first time reading the B/W forum? We laugh at DUmmies here. We point our fingers and laugh at their insanity. For crying out loud, how long have you been a member here and you don't know this?

Just for that nonsense, I'm lumping you in with that DUmmy. We are no longer CU friends. Enjoy loneliness.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    WTF. Is this your first time reading the B/W forum? We laugh at DUmmies here. We point our fingers and laugh at their insanity. For crying out loud, how long have you been a member here and you don't know this?

Just for that nonsense, I'm lumping you in with that DUmmy. We are no longer CU friends. Enjoy loneliness.
    If we're no longer CU friends over one post, then you're not worth my time. In fact, anybody who would stop being friends with somebody over politics or a disagreement is a loser. Hypothetically speaking. I only mean this if you're serious.

As for the purpose of this forum, you all take it too far sometimes. You all sometimes kick people when they're down. You all need to realize that there's a person on the other end of the computer, even if that person doesn't agree with you all politically. I know that's a huge concept.

As for loneliness, I just got back from hanging out with a friend about an hour ago. So much for that concept.

If we're no longer CU friends over one post, then you're not worth my time. In fact, anybody who would stop being friends with somebody over politics or a disagreement is a loser. Hypothetically speaking. I only mean this if you're serious.

As for the purpose of this forum, you all take it too far sometimes. You all sometimes kick people when they're down. You all need to realize that there's a person on the other end of the computer, even if that person doesn't agree with you all politically. I know that's a huge concept.

As for loneliness, I just got back from hanging out with a friend about an hour ago. So much for that concept.
    You can't expect a snow man to warm up too you, it would kill him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You can't expect a snow man to warm up too you, it would kill him.
    You mean Frosty the Snowman isn't real? You might be right.

Would you add me on Facebook so I can unfriend you?

Quote Originally Posted by Danarchy View Post
    Would you add me on Facebook so I can unfriend you?
    Sure. Just be sure to PM me to let me know that you're leaving. I wouldn't want to miss something so important. lol.