Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Update! ROFL!

October Surprise Revealed: Gloria Allred Heads To Court, Attempts To Unseal Mitt Romney Testimony And Lift Gag Order

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

As previously reported, Drudge Report founder and respected politico, Matt Drudge, tweeted Thursday: "Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it's her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!"

Allred, an outspoken supporter of President Barack Obama refused to confirm, or deny, Drudge's prediction, telling RadarOnline.com: "I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge's Tweet. I don't discuss meetings with potential clients."

President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney are locked in a dead heat according to most polls.

Gloria Allred had no comment on this story.

I think the October surprise is there is no October surprise.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Update! ROFL!
    how could any judge unseal these records so close to an election? WTF man doesn't this bitch have any dignity? Why does obama have to play this way?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    how could any judge unseal these records so close to an election? WTF man doesn't this bitch have any dignity? Why does obama have to play this way?
    Bailey, surely you're joking. Gloria A with dignity? She's one of the worst, most shameless ambulance chasers around. Obama has to play this way because he's a Chicago thug. People who think he's such a likeable person haven't really looked at that face of his and those evil eyes.

He reminded me of some sort of voodoo person or witch doctor the way he was staring at Romney last night. God protect the US if the people are foolish enough to reelect him.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Bailey, surely you're joking. Gloria A with dignity? She's one of the worst, most shameless ambulance chasers around. Obama has to play this way because he's a Chicago thug. People who think he's such a likeable person haven't really looked at that face of his and those evil eyes.

He reminded me of some sort of voodoo person or witch doctor the way he was staring at Romney last night. God protect the US if the people are foolish enough to reelect him.
    I wonder whats sealed and can this hurt Romney? Why would a judge release these records at this time? If i was him, I'd say I will set a court date for 60 days
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I wonder whats sealed and can this hurt Romney? Why would a judge release these records at this time? If i was him, I'd say I will set a court date for 60 days
    I'm sure it's a Dem judge. Here's hoping Trump has something to Trump Alred.

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Power CUer
    According to TMZ, it's about Staples owner's divorce:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/23/mitt-r...-boston-globe/

MITT ROMNEY
    Court Battle Over His Involvement in Bitter Divorce

Mitt Romney was heavily involved in the extremely messy divorce of one of his key supporters ... and the Boston Globe is going to court first thing Wednesday morning in an attempt to unseal the court file as well as lift a gag order ... TMZ has learned.

The divorce was between Staples co-founder Tom Stemberg and his first wife Maureen. We're told the divorce battle lasted for years and was extremely ugly.

Sources tell us Romney gave both a deposition in the divorce and testified in the trial. According to our sources, the Boston Globe got a tip that there was "juicy information about Romney" in the sealed documents.

Romney, Stemberg and Maureen were all served papers by the Globe notifying them that the paper was trying to unseal the case and lift the gag order enforced on all parties.

Our sources say Tom has filed papers opposing the Globe's motion. Romney's lawyers have not responded.

Tom has been a major Romney supporter, even speaking for five minutes at the Republican National Convention.

We're told Gloria Allred represents someone connected with the divorce and we believe -- though we have not confirmed it -- that is Maureen.

If the gag order is lifted, Maureen and others could freely talk about the divorce ... less than two weeks before the election.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2ABJcR4EB

When the pres can't win on substance and is caught outright lying to the American people about Libya, he resorts to throwing poo. That's what the chimps do at the St Louis Zoo, sling poo at the vet when they get the chance. Obama isn't exactly in good company, doesn't say a lot about the man or his supporters.

He's a nasty, narrow, empty suit of a president only capable of hanging out with the likes of Gloria Alred, Letterman (another bitter person), and the Hollywood types.

"

9. #19 Re: The October Surprise 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I don't get how this will tar Romney at all, if in fact this is Allred's plan. Sounds like desperation to me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

People are tired of Obama's Chicago politics, this will seal his fate as the worst unethical Presidential imposter in our history, he will be in a class by himself.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg