1. #1 Fluke takes center stage in Reno 
    Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno.

The speech was part of a daylong effort by Democrats to get Northern Nevadans to the polls on the first day of early voting.
    http://www.rgj.com/article/20121020/...ter-stage-Reno

Wow, 10 people showed up!

10 people? Apparently this was a misunderstanding, they thought the little engine that could was there to pull a small train not campaign.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The real story; amid shouts of show us your tits, Sandra Fluke delivered Democratic talking points of imagined war on woman.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The real story; amid shouts of show us your tits, Sandra Fluke delivered Democratic talking points of imagined war on woman.
    As Fluke shows below, if she had tits, she would want them this big.......The sign behind her touts her membership in the Little BIDdy Tit Association (LBTA).

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    As Fluke shows below, if she had tits, she would want them this big.......The sign behind her touts her membership in the Little BIDdy Tit Association (LBTA).
    I know this is petty but with her looks I can't for the life of me know why she ran out of birthcontrol so often.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I know this is petty but with her looks I can't for the life of me know why she ran out of birthcontrol so often.
    Come on. She's young and passably pretty. Even Lotta Lenya found someone:

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Wow, 10 people showed up!
    Can you all hear me? Please folks, quiet down so everyone can hear. Can you hear me in the back now? I can't see you, wave if you can hear me. Speak louder? OK.

^ Things that were not said outside the Sak 'N Save on Saturday. LMFAO.

Someone get this poor girl a job as the assistant to some mayor somewhere so she can launch a do nothing, create nothing, contribute nothing career on the government teat. It's how useless Michele started out so it's not like it hasn't been done before.
    Be Not Afraid.