1. #1 Sick of people here having their heads up their asses. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You Vill NOT speak ill of the god oBAMA!!!!

Sun Oct 21, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Harry Monroe

Sick of people here having their heads up their asses.

I'm amazed that this people around here want to think the world is full of puppy dogs and rainbows. Amazing that people around here are so damned sensitive that they would hide the post I copied/pasted below. Actually, the poster brings up a valid point. And as I said in my reply to this post, 1) Republicans are trying very hard to steal this election and 2) Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voting public. Both happened in 2004 and it could damned well happen again!! If people here want to stick their heads up their asses, well go ahead. But don't think that the unthinkable couldn't happen. I expect this post to be hidden as well by those same people that don't want to hear this, but I'm going to paste it below anyway. And for the record, I'm not a troll. I've been a member here since 2006. Flame away and hide this if you can't stand the unpleasantness of this possibility, but quit thinking Obama is a shoo-in. It scares the shit out of me, but this scenario could happen. Again, 2004 anyone? Below is the post in by DavidL in its entirety. If we are so sensitive as to hide unpalatable stuff like this, then we deserve what we get. Grow a spine people!! Let's fight these bastards with everything we have from now until Election Day and don't let them get away with stealing what is the most important election in our country's history!!

"OK, It's 2012 Romney wins.....can we cope? Go on?

What happens?

Please don't recommend this thread be banned, after all, it COULD HAPPEN!

Let's discuss what will logically happen, and how we will feel when the first bi-racial President who did more than Bush I or II did to avert disaster is made into a Jimmy Carter, a man I admire as much as I did when I first voted for him in 1976.

But let's TRY to be honest, what happens next if we lose?

Please try to be rational about the un-thinkable.

Face it: we need about 2 out of 3 swing states to win this, and we might not get them all, it actually MIGHT happen that Obama loses, (no, I don't want this, but what if it happens, what do we, as progresisive Democrats do next?)

Do we have a plan?
    A Jury voted 5-1 to hide this post on Sun Oct 21, 2012, 08:08 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted. Hide post"

You vill only post "Happy" threads of teh Ones impending Victory!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Critical thinking is banned on DU.

This is actually a good thought experiment for DUmmies. I wonder what they would really do.

Beyond mindless shilling for Obama because he's a Democrat the DUmp is made up predominantly of atheist and those who worship Gaia. In those scenarios "bad vibes", "negative thoughts", the "right" color of light that is "sent" etc can make things come true. So it's more likely that Obama will win if they don't allow negativity into the election as it relates to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Beyond mindless shilling for Obama because he's a Democrat the DUmp is made up predominantly of atheist and those who worship Gaia. In those scenarios "bad vibes", "negative thoughts", the "right" color of light that is "sent" etc can make things come true. So it's more likely that Obama will win if they don't allow negativity into the election as it relates to Obama.
    Oh, maybe THAT explains it. It's that old Lousie Hay positive affirmations superstition crap. The saddest thing I remember reading in the history of AIDS (Randy Shilts' And the Band Played On) was a guy who refused to practice safe sex to avoid HIV because it brought "negativity" and his Louise Hay inspired counselor (of sorts) advised against all negativity.

1) Republicans are trying very hard to steal this election and 2) Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voting public. Both happened in 2004 and it could damned well happen again!!
    Typical DUmmie blather:

a) If Romney wins a close election then it proves the election was "stolen." If Obumbler wins then it will be the will of the people I suppose?

b) Anyone who doesn't vote for the president who has kept very little of his campaign promises and driven the country way further into debt, not to mention his poor handling of the economy, is "stupid."

But hey, its the way of the DUmbocrat: If something doesn't work just do it bigger next time for a bigger fail.

I SO hope that Romney wins. For the good of the country and to watch the massive head explody that occurs at The DUmp.