Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 US knew for 7 hours about the Libya attack 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Breaking on Fox, Greta's show.

Someone is lying their asses off...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Liz Cheney was on Greta's show. Fox got an exclusive----the emails that showed that they knew in real time that the attack was going on. For 7 hours they did nothing, absolutely nothing. They let those people die without sending any assets to save them. They said that there were planes in Italy, not that far, that could have been dispatched.

Obama lied last night again. He's caught red handed. I have a suspicion that you don't throw the CIA under the bus without repercussions. Fox has the actual emails.

October surprise, anyone?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Here's a link from NBC. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49528284/

Funny how the White House hasn't commented yet. I guess it takes the story spinners a while to get their multitude of lies straight. This one claims it's not from intelligence sources. Again makes me wonder how Fox got their's---which shows an even closer time line.

[QUOTEThe first email, timed at 4:05 p.m. Washington time - or 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 20-30 minutes after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission allegedly began - carried the subject line "U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" and the notation "SBU", meaning "Sensitive But Unclassified."
    The text said the State Department's regional security office had reported that the diplomatic mission in Benghazi was "under attack. Embassy in Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well."
    Video: Obama defends Libya reaction (on this page)The message continued: "Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four ... personnel are in the compound safe haven. The 17th of February militia is providing security support."
    A second email, headed "Update 1: U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi" and timed 4:54 p.m. Washington time, said that the Embassy in Tripoli had reported that "the firing at the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi had stopped and the compound had been cleared." It said a "response team" was at the site attempting to locate missing personnel.
    A third email, also marked SBU and sent at 6:07 p.m. Washington time, carried the subject line: "Update 2: Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack."
    The message reported: "Embassy Tripoli reports the group claimed responsibility on Facebook and Twitter and has called for an attack on Embassy Tripoli."
    Story: Suspected ringleader in Libya attack scoffs at US in plain sight While some information identifying recipients of this message was redacted from copies of the messages obtained by Reuters, a government source said that one of the addresses to which the message was sent was the White House Situation Room, the president's secure command post.
    Other addressees included intelligence and military units as well as one used by the FBI command center, the source said.
    It was not known what other messages were received by agencies in Washington from Libya that day about who might have been behind the attacks.][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 10-23-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

4. #4 E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh nooooes!!!

By Elise Labott, CNN Foreign Affairs Reporter
    updated 7:01 AM EDT, Wed October 24, 2012

Washington (CNN) -- Two hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, the White House, the State Department and the FBI were told that an Islamist group had claimed credit, government e-mails obtained by CNN show.

One of the e-mails -- sent from a State Department address to various government agencies -- specifically identifies Ansar al-Sharia as claiming responsibility for the attack on its Facebook page and on Twitter.

The e-mails raise further questions about the seeming confusion on the part of the Obama administration to determine the nature of the September attack and those who planned it.

The attack left U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead.

But Lord oBAMA and Hillary and that other dipshit insisted otherwise.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland and Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, all cited the video as a motivating factor in the attack.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't we give aid and weapons to Ansar al-Sharia to help them kick Gaddafi our of power?

Oh and say what you want to about "social media" Madam Secretary...but .gov emails from Microsoft Exchange/Enterprise servers don't count as social media.

Your own people were trying to tell you something was going down...and it didn't have to do with some stupid movie!!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

There's only one reason I can see an administration sitting on its hands for 7 hours and letting an ambassador die: False Flag.

There's something way below the surface here. I don't buy the incompetence dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    There's only one reason I can see an administration sitting on its hands for 7 hours and letting an ambassador die: False Flag.

There's something way below the surface here. I don't buy the incompetence dodge.
    I'm not so sure it was some kind of false flag.

I think it was more CYA because for some time Obama had been talking about how al-Qaeda was defeated and on the run in his stump speeches.

"bin-Laden's dead and GM is alive".

To have to utter the words "al-Qaeda terrorist attack"...especially on 9/11 and ESPECIALLY in the middle of a campaign wouldn't make the President look too good.

IMHO this is a case of compromising American security for politics.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'm not so sure it was some kind of false flag.

I think it was more CYA because for some time Obama had been talking about how al-Qaeda was defeated and on the run in his stump speeches.

"bin-Laden's dead and GM is alive".

To have to utter the words "al-Qaeda terrorist attack"...especially on 9/11 and ESPECIALLY in the middle of a campaign wouldn't make the President look too good.

IMHO this is a case of compromising American security for politics.
    But why let people die?

You can always spin who the responsible parties are. Hell, he could have blamed it on rogue elements from any one of a dozen Middle Eastern countries. Most Americans can't tell one ME nation from another. (Sadly)

But to sit on your hands and let people die? To not try and rescue them? I don't get the advantage there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    But why let people die?

You can always spin who the responsible parties are. Hell, he could have blamed it on rogue elements from any one of a dozen Middle Eastern countries. Most Americans can't tell one ME nation from another. (Sadly)

But to sit on your hands and let people die? To not try and rescue them? I don't get the advantage there.
    "Acceptable loss". I believe that is the term that would be used by the folks at the State Department and WH in a situation like this.

To their way of thinking it's better (for them) politically to lose four Americans and blame it on some mythical video than have to admit that an al-Qaeda based group...that we helped in the Libyan civil war...sodomized murdered and drug the body of our ambassador through the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    "Acceptable loss". I believe that is the term that would be used by the folks at the State Department and WH in a situation like this.

To their way of thinking it's better (for them) politically to lose four Americans and blame it on some mythical video than have to admit that an al-Qaeda based group...that we helped in the Libyan civil war...sodomized murdered and drug the body of our ambassador through the streets.
    But they could have blamed it on the video anyway and saved the ambassador. What's the ambassador going to do? Contradict them when he owes his life to them?

No, I still think there is more to this.