Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Vote fraud... what vote fraud? 

Guilford County voters say they voted for the wrong candidate

GREENSBORO, N.C. –The Presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.

On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.

One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote it defaulted to President Obama.

“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.

After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

“I should have just mailed it in,” Coromalis said.

Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since.

Early Voting ends November 3.

MyFox8

-------------------------------------------------

Thats pretty good 'calibrating'. 2 votes for the King of fraud, 1 for Romney.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Video snags Dem boss plotting vote fraud
    Congressman's son advises forging ID, relying on party lawyers

The son of Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va. – who serves as the field director for his father’s campaign – has been caught on video advising an undercover reporter how to fraudulently cast ballots in the name of registered voters by forging utility bills and relying on the assistance of Democrat lawyers.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, known for its hidden-camera probe of the controversial national community organizing group tied to Obama, ACORN, carried out the investigation and provided the video exclusively to WND.

UPDATE: After this story was published today, Patrick Moran announced his immediate resignation from the Moran for Congress campaign.

Jim Moran, 67, a controversial figure in Congress, has been criticized for his collaboration with Islamic leaders with ties to terrorism. In 2003, Moran, then a regional whip in the House of Representatives, was punished by House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi after he suggested Jews were responsible for the push for war against Iraq.

His son, Patrick Moran, was videoed by the undercover reporter Oct. 8 at the Cosi Restaurant in Arlington, Va., just across the Potomac River from the nation’s capital. >>>

As WND reported, earlier this month O’Keefe’s team captured on video a regional director of the voter mobilization group launched by Barack Obama, Organizing for America, helping an undercover reporter vote for the president in two states.

This year, Project Veritas says it has been conducting an ongoing series of investigations in more than a dozen states “demonstrating the ease with which election fraud can be committed and legitimate voters can be disenfranchised.”

The group’s previous effort in Texas, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut shows Obama campaign workers, including Organizing for America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero, helping people who declare they want to commit election fraud. The investigation was inspired by a column by WND columnist Chuck Norris.

Caballero was fired shortly after the Project Veritas video was released.

In April, a Project Veritas investigator was offered the ballot of Attorney General Eric Holder at a polling place.

WND

One of these days we need to have a discussion regarding early voting. What is that all about anyway???

Early voting to me is absentee ballot if you can't make it to the polls on election day because you are infirmed or you are out of the country.

This stuff about people going out and voting at a machine before election day is quite foreign to me.
    Be Not Afraid.

Vanloads of Somalians driven to the polls in Ohio ...

Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.

While it’s not unusual for get-out-the-vote groups to help voters get to the polls, the volunteers who talked to Human Events observed a number of troubling and questionable activities.

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference. >>>

Matt McClellan, the press secretary for Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, explained, “There is a process to challenge a voter’s eligibility. The point in time for a challenge to be brought ended mid October. A poll worker could challenge a voter if they had questions as to whether or not a voter was registered or eligible to vote.” However, if the poll worker does not raise the issue at the time the voting occurs, that person’s vote will otherwise be counted on election day along with everyone else’s vote. McClellan was not aware of any reports of irregularities at the Morse Road voting place in Franklin County.

Two phone calls and a text message to the Public Information Office at the Franklin County Board of Elections were not returned.

According to the Somali Community Association of Ohio’s web site, over 45,000 Somalis live in Ohio. Only 40 percent have become citizens of the United States, and only 25 percent speak English well enough to get a job.

The second source mentioned has seen voter intimidation at this same voting place. A Mitt Romney bus stopped near the voting center, approximately 30 Democrats who were outside handing out the slate cards rushed over to the bus. They yelled at the bus, and swarmed around its door when anyone attempted to exit the bus. This, from the “tolerant left.”

All elements of this story are still developing and will be updated as new information is uncovered. Stay tuned.

HumanEvents

Voting machine swaps Obama for Romney

MARION — Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for president, she noticed a problem.

Upon selecting “Mitt Romney” on the electronic touch screen, Barack Obama’s name lit up.

It took Stevens three tries before her selection was accurately recorded.

“You want to vote for who you want to vote for, and when you can’t it’s irritating,” Stevens said.

Stevens said she alerted Jackie Smith, a board of elections member who was present. Smith declined to comment, but Stevens says she mentioned that the machine had been having problems all day.

Stevens also reported the issue to Sophia Rogers, the director of the board of elections for Marion County.

Rogers said the machine worked fine when she and others tried voting on it. No one else had reported problems with the voting machines malfunctioning.

Rogers suggested the issue may have been caused by not hitting the button directly or tapping with more than one finger. Stevens was aware the machine had to be operated a certain way.

“I know how to do the voting,” Stevens said.

Despite no problems with that particular machine, Rogers decided to take all precautions. She contacted the vendor and had them inspect the device.

“Because of her issue, we had that machine recalibrated,” Rogers said. “I am certain the equipment works properly.”

Rogers said that those still skeptic about using the electronic stations have the option of filling out a paper ballot, even voting from home and mailing via absentee ballot.

Voting in-person is open daily to all voters at 222 West Center Street through Election Day on November 6. All qualified Ohio voters can also submit an absentee ballot by filling out a form found at the Marion elections website at marionelections.com

MarionStar

This is why you gotta luv 'community organizing' on your candidates resume dontcha? So North Carolina, now Ohio ... I wonder how many places go "unreported".

Watch for:

* Phony voters
    * Absentee ballot signature mismatches
    * Cash for votes
    * Loiterers
    * Intimidation of poll watchers
    * Software glitches
    * Counting errors
    * Politicking inside the room
    * Would you like to vote a straight party ticket?

This seems to be an issue in a few states. But it's Republicans who are trying to steal the election.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Republican National Committee alleges voting machine troubles in Nevada, other swing states

Secretary of State Ross Miller called claims of voter machine irregularities in Nevada by the Republican National Committee “irresponsible and unfortunate” on Thursday.

Miller, a Democrat, was responding to a letter sent to his office and election officials in five other states on Thursday in which the RNC alleged voting machines cast ballots for President Barack Obama, a Democrat, when the vote was intended for his Republican challenger, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

The RNC did not provide documented proof of its allegation aside from media anecdotes. >>>

The RNC letter expressed concerns that the voting machine problems were the result of “miscalibration and hyper-sensitivity of the machines.” Letters were sent to officials in Ohio, North Carolina, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri. >>>

Claims of voting machine troubles are nothing new in Nevada, which have included media anecdotes of irregularities this election cycle.

In 2010, former Nevada Assemblywoman Sharron Angle alleged problems with voting machines after losing her bid to unseat U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., something she addressed in her self-published book, “Right Angle.”

RGJ.com

As I remember it, Harry Reids son and the SEIU control the voting machines in Nevada.

Voter Fraud? Reports of Voting Machines Casting Ballots for the Wrong Candidate

Fox News senior correspondent Eric Shawn reported on possible voter fraud in the all-important state of Ohio. With just five days until the Election Day and millions of people casting their votes early, there are reports of problems at the polls.

Shawn reports that several voters across the country have been experiencing similar issues with the touch screens. In Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio people have said that when they vote for their candidate, another candidate’s name appears.

One woman in Marion County, Ohio said she selected Mitt Romney, but instead Barack Obama’s name was selected. She said she attempted several times before it finally selected the candidate she wanted.

Officials in battleground state blame human error for the mistakes and say it’s technically impossible to pre-program the machines.

Some key advice: check your vote.

Foxnewsinsider

Get ready folks. Get ready for the largest vote fraud in US history. Brought to you by the Community Organizer in Chief, his stenographers in the knee pad media, the Unions, Acorn and State elected Democrat officials. Even a landslide for Romney could end up being a "squeaker" by the time the Dem lawyers and the UN poll watchers are done with us.

Can Democrat-leaning Voting Machines Win Election for Obama?

Imagine you go to the polls and choose Mitt Romney on an electronic machine, but your vote comes up Barack Obama. So you re-enter your choice, but the president's name still stubbornly appears. Then a third try. Ditto.

Innocent malfunction...or something else?

Whatever the case, this has already happened to voters in states such as Nevada, Ohio, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado -- four of which are swing states.

This hasn't escaped the notice of the Republican National Committee, which has just sent a letter outlining its concerns to the secretaries of state of the aforementioned. >>>

I'll make my case. First, all these stories about uncooperative machines involve votes switched in only one direction: Barack Obama's. Would this be possible if at issue were merely innocent errors?

If it isn't true that these malfunctions are curiously monolithic in favor of the president, then where are the news stories to that effect? After all, if Obama votes were switched to Romney ones anywhere, the reliably liberal mainstream media would certainly make it front-page news. But have you gotten wind of such happenings? If so, I'd like to hear about it -- honestly. It would be mind-easing.

Next, we've all used ATMs, and most everyone (except my quasi-Luddite self) has something such as an iPod. Now, have you ever, anytime, anywhere, had one of these electronic devices switch data input on you? So how is it that in our high-tech universe of flawlessly functioning electronic gadgets, voting machines are the only ones prone to human-like "error"? If there's an explanation other than human meddling, again, I'd truly like to hear it. Experts, feel free to weigh in.

Lastly, while electronics may not be my forte, what I do know something about is man's nature. And the nature of the man known as the leftist has been on full display this election cycle. Consider ... >>>

This election is within the margin of fraud, and I've already made my predictions and written that vote manipulators can, with little question, steal it for Obama. And here is how we could know on Nov. 7: watch the exit polls. Exit polling is a precise enough science so that states can be called for one candidate or another based on it. Thus, if this data shows a Romney win in a state but it nonetheless goes for Obama, we can bet that the living-constitution types have given us a living vote count along with a dying republic.

MORE@AmericanThinker

Voting fraud is also rampant in Wisconsin.
    Last edited by Janice; 11-02-2012 at 09:52 AM.