Thread: Vote fraud... what vote fraud?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Anything involving computers is never a good thing. What was wrong with those analog machines? This one:

Never heard of fraud involving these machines.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

OK, this is about the third time today I've heard of these machines auto-defaulting to Barry. One of them was from a Dem friend of mine telling me his side is stealing the election better than I am. I thought it was just some kind of goof.

WTF is going on here. Is this legit?
    Be Not Afraid.

Florida: Active service members upset over removal from voting rolls

TAMPA BAY, Florida - Local service members who have spent years serving the country are discovering this fall that they aren't allowed to vote in the presidential election.

Valrico resident and Navy Captain Peter Kehrig, who has been abroad for five years tells 10 News he feels cheated by a system that removed him from the rolls.

Florida State Law requires county supervisor of elections offices to perform regular "maintenance" on its voter rolls to eliminate voters who have been convicted of felonies, moved out of the county, or may have died.

Voters who miss two consecutive general elections (2010 and 2008, for instance) are mailed a letter to their residence warning them they will be removed from the rolls. But since the post office only forwards mail for six months, Kehrig never got it.

Kehrig is one of about 30 active and reserve service members who have contacted the Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections' office about the discovery, but October 8 was the last day the law allows a voter to register for the general election. Other Tampa Bay-area counties reported small numbers of complaints too.

"It's not just a right that I've earned by being an American," Kehrig said of voting, "but I've (been) trying to protect our country and I really believe it's a right I'm being denied."

Kehrig has served in the military for more than 30 years, including time at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. He suggests legislators change the law so service members aren't disenfranchised.

10News&Video
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    OK, this is about the third time today I've heard of these machines auto-defaulting to Barry. One of them was from a Dem friend of mine telling me his side is stealing the election better than I am. I thought it was just some kind of goof.

WTF is going on here. Is this legit?
    As I understand it, if programmed correctly, the default with todays voting machines would be null or no choice. The return screen to confirm your vote for president would be blank. It is a DELIBERATE programming action to make the default "Obama".

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    As I understand it, if programmed correctly, the default with todays voting machines would be null or no choice. The return screen to confirm your vote for president would be blank. It is a DELIBERATE programming action to make the default "Obama".
    Damn Janice, that's even worse.

Now I have to get interested in this.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Damn Janice, that's even worse.

Now I have to get interested in this.
    There have been so many early voting here in Florida that it's probably almost too late.
    We'd be better off with those hanging chads than politically corrupt programming by the other side.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

There are concerns about people using the names of dead people to vote in Tuesday's election.

Channel 9 found the names of hundreds of dead people were only recently removed from voter rolls in several local counties. Some of those people had been dead for years.
    It's one of the closest presidential races ever. Political scientist Michael Bitzer said the race could be a closer than in 2008, when just over 14,000 votes helped President Obama win North Carolina.

“That means 3-5 votes in every precinct in North Carolina could have made the difference in terms of who won North Carolina,” Bitzer said.
    And some say the close race could lead to voter fraud.

“My concern is dead people can actually vote. You can walk in there today and assume the identity of a dead person with no ID and walk out having voted,” said Jay Delancy, director of the Voter Integrity Project.
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/spec...ple-usi/nSwK7/

North Carolina man brags on Facebook about voting multiple times for Obama

A North Carolina man claims to have voted multiple times at multiple places for Barack Obama, Barracuda Brigade reported Friday. According to the blog post, Jim Turner wrote on Facebook that he had voted at least four times in four different precincts and intends to vote a fifth time at his home precinct in Pine Knoll Shores.

"I have voted once in Beaufort, once in Henderson, twice in Emerald Isle and will vote in my precinct in PKS," he reportedly wrote on a friend's Facebook page. "I will do whatever it takes to save our country from the world envisioned by Mitt and his fear mongering followers," he added.

The post was removed after being discovered, but a screenshot of the post can be seen at the Barracuda Brigade.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nort...imes-for-obama
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

'Dozens' of Colorado Romney Voters Claim Machines Changed Votes to Obama

Dozens of voters in Pueblo County, Colorado have claimed electronic voting machines have changed their votes for Mitt Romney to votes for President Barack Obama.

The Pueblo County Republican Party has asked the Colorado Secretary of State's office to investigate the matter.

A voter told KRDO Newschannel 13 that a checkmark appeared next to Obama's name after she cast her vote for Romney.

"I wonder where my vote really counted," she stated.

Pueblo County Clerk and Recorder Gilbert Ortiz admitted he was aware of "fewer than ten instances" of votes being switched and conceded such errors have occurred since the county has used the electronic voting machines in 2006. He blamed those changes on human error.

Gilbert said voters had several chances to check their ballot before submitting it, but Pueblo Republican Chair Becky Mizel said the county's clerk office should, "at the very minimum," place a note on the door of polling places informing voters to lookout for potential problems with the voting machines.

Last week, the Republican National Committee sent letters to six states, asking them to more closely monitor electronic voting machines -- and to re-calibrate them -- on Election Day. Colorado was one of those six states.

Breitbart.com

I hope that the state of North Carolina invalidates those multiple votes and that this idiot faces legal consequences for his actions.

This stuff really worries me. It kills me when the Dems yap about cheating. They're the masters of it, have been for some time. I saw too much of it in the City of St Louis. The dead accounted for way too many votes.

At least the woman from New Jersey standing near us while we waited to vote today had to do a provisional ballot, as she had moved so recently and didn't have a valid Florida license. At least the election officials here are being careful.

The Dem poll watchers are really aggressive. I asked the election official handing me the ballot if my early voting ballot would be counted with the Tuesday ballots, or counted afterward in the event of a tie. A Dem watcher with the blue dot on her "credentials" pushed way close to me, invading my space. I obviously wasn't doing anything, so she backed off. The Republican didn't do a thing. Those Dems are out for blood.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

You dont suppose that Soros had a hand in the election of 24 of 50 of the Sec of States just for this very purpose do ya?