Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Donald Trump -$5 Million to Charity for Barack Obama's College and Passport Records 
    "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice ( Barack Obama) —Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research—anything he wants, a check, immediately for five million dollars,"

Trump also gave Obama a deadline, saying all records must be turned over by Oct. 31 at 5 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MgOq9pBkY0I
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

Obama should jump right on this, 5,000,000.00 to his favorite charity, he has nothing to hide...................does he?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Obama should jump right on this, 5,000,000.00 to his favorite charity, he has nothing to hide...................does he?
    Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me. Does he really think obama is going to do it? or that obama will be hurt if he doesn't do it? Just pay someone 5 million to steal the records.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me. Does he really think obama is going to do it? or that obama will be hurt if he doesn't do it? Just pay someone 5 million to steal the records.
    If Obama had nothing to hide he could make a mockery of Trump, by his silence he is p-roving he has a less than credible past and not a good background for the President.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Yep, Barry is in between a rock and hard place with this one. As long as Trump keeps hitting him with it, he has him. If Barry doesn't produce, we can see that he lied on everything.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me.
    He started out with his dad's money. He would be working as some two bit copier salesman if his parents had been middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If Obama had nothing to hide he could make a mockery of Trump, by his silence he is p-roving he has a less than credible past and not a good background for the President.
    In a rational, sane world I'd agree with you but this isn't going to change anything, the people who will vote for him are going too and those that hate him wont. It would have been better if he paid for someone to acquire them
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Trump, there are some things money can't buy. Barack Obama's failing grades on display is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Trump, there are some things money can't buy. Barack Obama's failing grades on display is one of them.
    Mediocre grades at best and proof he was a foreign exchange student. And ... who paid for it.

Theres a couple of zingers the Fraud in Chief would rather avoid Im sure.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    He started out with his dad's money. He would be working as some two bit copier salesman if his parents had been middle class.
    I realize it's fashionable and the kewl to hate on the rich and successful but Trump plays in a field and at a depth that it doesn't matter who your family is or how much money you have, unless you know what you are doing you will be eaten alive.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.