Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I realize it's fashionable and the kewl to hate on the rich and successful but Trump plays in a field and at a depth that itatet doesn't matter who your family is or how much money you have, unless you know what you are doing you will be eaten alive.
    Very true, real estate is a cutthroat business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    In a rational, sane world I'd agree with you but this isn't going to change anything, the people who will vote for him are going too and those that hate him wont. It would have been better if he paid for someone to acquire them
    We are at a time when 1% gained is important,
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Trump is proof that the spirit of PT Barnum is alive and well in America.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't see where he was trying to sucker anyone, I think his general idea is good, expose those transcripts. I think he should just offer the 5 mill as a reward to someone who could "acquire" them.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Would you release your college records if 5 million were to be given to your favorite charity?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Would you release your college records if 5 million were to be given to your favorite charity?

Only if I can consider myself to be my favorite charity!

Power CUer
    Only if Trump would pay for the shipping; stone tablets are pretty heavy and take a lot of postage.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Come November 1st, Trump should sign that check to a charity either way. To me it feels like a pretty dick move to wave something like that around on the condition that your "enemy" does something. Your throwing yourself out there saying you've got this money that you can do good with, but your not going to do anything with it if someone doesn't dance to your toon.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Come November 1st, Trump should sign that check to a charity either way. To me it feels like a pretty dick move to wave something like that around on the condition that your "enemy" does something. Your throwing yourself out there saying you've got this money that you can do good with, but your not going to do anything with it if someone doesn't dance to your toon.
    That would certainly be a nice gesture on his part but he couldn't hit towards doing that now or there would be no incentive for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    How do you know Trumps not going to do anything with the 5 mil if Obama doesn't rise to the challenge. Here is an excellent opportunity for Obama to do good with "Someone elses money" for basically nothing.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.