1. #1 What Did Women Ever Do to Make Republicans Hate Us So Much? 
    link

They must be having a contest over at DU that onlythe delusional can take part in. The topic: How many liberal talking points can you fit into a 600 word screed.
    McCamy Taylor (13,456 posts)

What Did Women Ever Do to Make Republicans Hate Us So Much?

In 1964, Barry Goldwater was too “extreme” for this country. In 2012, the mainstream media tells us that Mitt Romney is a “moderate.” That means his opinions and those of his political allies reflect the average view of the average Republican. So what does the “average” Republican think about women?

Judging from what GOP political candidates tell us this year, the party thinks that we are sluts dressed in short skirts who lead men on then cry rape after the seduction is over so we can get free abortions and/or child support from the state. That includes under-aged girls who are molested by their fathers. Those prepubescent Jezebels are the worst of the lot! The fact that they are still alive and in one piece after being sexually abused by an adult male proves that it was consensual! And those bleeding heart liberals want to encourage them in their lascivious ways by vaccinating them against HPV. If they catch venereal warts from their “rapist” (snicker) and get cervical cancer, it is all part of God’s plan to rid the world on one more daughter of Eve. And no woman should ever have access to birth control. If she does, she will feel free to lead even more good men into “sin”. Only the threat of divine punishment, i.e. pregnancy can make her keep her veil drawn and her knees together.

Moderate Mitt tells us that serial killers and mass murderers are the sons of unwed mothers. No wonder his party wants to slash Medicaid, the program that provides prenatal care for low income women and then pediatric care for their children. Who wants to coddle a future mass murderer/serial killer? Better to stunt the little killers in the womb. Maybe that way they will be too weak to wield an assault rifle.

What about women who do not live in poverty? What about those of us with professional jobs, good incomes and health insurance? If we believe what old Moderate Mitt tells us, there are no women qualified for these kinds of positions. If we achieve anything in life (besides giving birth to a bunch of babies), it is because some man has been generous. So, how dare we demand equal pay for equal work? There is no way that a woman’s work could ever measure up to that of a man!

And don’t get them started on old woman, whose spouses are dead and whose children have grown. Social Security and Medicare are un-American! That LBJ was some kind of freaking communist, worrying about his grandma. Nature intended women to wed, produce and rear lots of babies---and then die, so that they can serve their husbands/priests/deities in the afterlife.

Men are allowed to get old and bald and fat, but a woman’s worth is based upon her looks. Women are here to look good for their husbands. If sickness or old age robs them of their youth and beauty, then their husbands have a god given right to take another wife. The Lord hates an old, ugly woman almost as much as he hates sluts who allow themselves to be raped. Forget about men who commit stock fraud and who create Ponzi schemes. The real criminal is a woman with thick ankles.

If the views above are now "moderate", I shudder to think what the future will be like. Will they put "shrewish" wives in stocks? Make rape victims wear a big Scarlet A? Make us take pregnancy tests before we travel to states where abortion is still available on demand?

Women and the Republican Party

It has been well documented that the Republican Party has historically supported the civil rights of African Americans. The Civil War was waged under a Republican president in order to abolish slavery and protect the unity of the United States.

In 1856, only five years prior to the outbreak of that war, the Republican Party was founded and its main motivation was the abolition of slavery. The Republican Party fought against the Democratic Party, which opposed equal rights for blacks with its alliance with the Ku Klux Klan and its passage of the Jim Crow laws.

Just as the Republican Party was responsible for promoting and defending the civil right of blacks against the Democratic Party, which fought to retain the second-class citizenship of African Americans, the Republican Party has also been the party of equal opportunity for women.

Women’s Rights Convention

In 1848, the Women’s Right Convention took place in Seneca Falls, New York; thus began the women’s suffrage movement in the United States. A national meeting was held in 1850 in Worcester, Massachusetts; then, in 1870, suffragettes Lucy Stone and Mary Livermore were seated as delegates at the Massachusetts Republican State Convention.

In 1872 at the Republican National Convention, a resolution was passed supporting admission of women “to wider fields of usefulness.” In addition to this resolution was the declaration that “the honest demand of this class of citizens for additional rights . . . should be treated with respectful consideration.”

Republican National Convention

Therese Jenkins and Cora Carleton became the first two women to be seated as alternate delegates at the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis in 1892. Also at this convention for the first time, a woman gave an address. The speaker was J. Ellen Foster, who chaired the Women’s Republican Association of the United States.
    Foster handed out to the other delegates fliers with details for her organization’s inclusion in the politics of the nation. She made it clear that the women were going to work with the delegation and that they were not going away.

Democrats Defeat Voting Rights Amendment

Republican Senator A. A. Sargent of California pioneered the 19th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution in 1878. Encouraged by Susan B. Anthony, Sargent’s amendment was also called the Susan B. Anthony Amendment. Unfortunately, a Democrat controlled senate defeated the passage of the amendment four times.

Republican-Controlled Congress Finally Passes Suffrage for Women

Only after the Republicans won control of congress in 1919 did the Equal Suffrage Amendment pass. It found favor in the House of Representatives in May and then passed the Senate in June.
    As the 19th Amendment was circulating for ratification, the states with Republican legislatures passed the amendment. Thirty-six states ratified the Amendment. Twenty-six states had Republican legislatures and easily ratified the Amendment. Nine states voted against its ratification—eight of those states had Democratic legislatures.

Even before the Amendment was part of the Constitution, twelve states, all with Republican congresses, had conferred suffrage rights on women. The 19th Amendment entered the Constitution August 26, 1920, after Tennessee, the last state to do so, ratified the Amendment.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Answer: Get out of the kitchen.

Dear McCamy Taylor,

The reasons this Righty hates women.
    1.Money: Why should a women get half when we get married when she does nothing except washing my clothes, cooking my meals, and taking care of me when I get the sniffles? All of which I could pay a butler far less to do.
    2. Opinion: She thinks I want to hear about her day. I really do not care how many sheets you put in the dryer to make my clothes how I like them. I don't want to hear about your soaps or what spices you used on my steak.
    3. Fashion: How many shoes do you really need? Jeans and a T-shirt is all you need except for work.
    4. Stupid Questions: No that dress or pants do not make your ass look fat; the 5 jelly doughnuts you ate when you were crying does.
    5. WNBA
    6. Bleeds for a week and doesn't die: That's not natural
    7. A man can be President: 45 Presidents and not 1 a woman (well Obama is close).
    8. Ron Burgandy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
    9. Emotions: Joy and Anger are the only 2 you need. Not the 2 Billion women have.
    10. Pregnancy: Those hormonal outburst are annoying.

All of that was written in jest. I love women, they are fricken awesome. A mans love for a woman can be summed up in one little quote: "I spent me first nine months getting out, and the rest of my life trying to get back in".

[QUOTE=Zeus;533855........It has been well documented that the Republican Party has historically supported the civil rights of African Americans.......[/QUOTE]

It is well documented that nearly all political parties support the civil rights of nearly all people. The Republicans are no standout in that matter.

But nearly all parties have had individuals who rise to the level of civil rights violation. The whole subject of Republicans waging a war of some kind, or are finding sneaky ways to violate the law is just so much nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    It is well documented that nearly all political parties support the civil rights of nearly all people. The Republicans are no standout in that matter.

But nearly all parties have had individuals who rise to the level of civil rights violation. The whole subject of Republicans waging a war of some kind, or are finding sneaky ways to violate the law is just so much nonsense.
    History , by way of factual evidence , says otherwise.

Individuals not parties as a whole , except in the case of the Democrat party which has a long history of Impeding the rights of others.

As far as the war(s) on (x) when you don't have a record of positive achievements to run on all that's left is BS & Lies.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

You didn't make us men enough sandwiches
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Nice leading Strawman DUmmy. Here's another;
    Why do DIMoRATS continue to keep Blacks in Slavery? Worse, why do Blacks willingly submit to that slavery?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Hey Lurkers....riddle me this:

If you supposedly are the party of women and womens rights...why did you allow an alleged rapist and confirmed philanderer give the keynote speech at your convention on Charlotte?

Why are you voting for a man to be President that twice voted "present" on a law that would seal doccuments related to rape cases when he was a state senator?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.