1. #1 CNN Study, Women Hormones And Their Votes 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    (CNN) -

While the campaigns eagerly pursue female voters, there's something that may raise the chances for both presidential candidates that's totally out of their control: women's ovulation cycles.

http%3a//www.ketknbc.com/news/study-looks-at-voting-and-hormones
    ---------------------

You read that right, the leftist news outlet CNN is now studying women's ovulation cycles to determine the optimum time to hit them up to aid Obama.

I guess this does go along with team Obama's "Vote with your lady parts" Campaign pitch.

After reader backlash, CNN axes article about how hormones affect women’s votes

By Gregg Re | Thurs October 25, 2012

Following a firestorm of negative feedback, CNN hastily deleted from its website late Wednesday virtually all mention of a study about the effect hormones have on women’s political preferences.

“A post previously published in this space regarding a study about how hormones may influence voting choices has been removed,” a message posted on the website at 8:15 p.m. read. “After further review it was determined that some elements of the story did not meet the editorial standards of CNN. We thank you for your comments and feedback.”
    http://tinyurl.com/8fnju8e

The comments on the CNN page are entertaining.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...-womens-votes/

duchessladygeek
    Seriously? Like hormones don't drive men's votes – and all war has been completely rational?
    Newflash CNN – no human is hormone free, and frankly, I don't think estrogen is causing the most damage here...just sayin'
    jherad
    Anyone remember when CNN wasn't terrible?
    lissakay
    This post has been removed because it "did not meet the editorial standards of CNN."
    When in the blue heavens has CNN ever had editorial standards???
    Read the rest, as good as the DUmp.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    I. AM. SO. SICK. OF. THIS. BULLSHIT!

How about male hormones? Does testosterone affect votes for warmongering candidates? Then why do so many males vote Democrat?

Seriously, folks, we vote on core principles and beliefs. If you're a practicing Catholic abortion is important to you. If you come from a military family, supporting the troops is important to you. If you are an inner city minority, improving your condition is important to you: what you see as improvement may differ and that has to do with what your parents taught you. If your parents worked, you don't believe that food stamps will liberate you.

It's not fucking hormones and I think Time Warner Cable (CNN's parent company) just hates women.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I. AM. SO. SICK. OF. THIS. BULLSHIT!

How about male hormones? Does testosterone affect votes for warmongering candidates? Then why do so many males vote Democrat?

Seriously, folks, we vote on core principles and beliefs. If you're a practicing Catholic abortion is important to you. If you come from a military family, supporting the troops is important to you. If you are an inner city minority, improving your condition is important to you: what you see as improvement may differ and that has to do with what your parents taught you. If your parents worked, you don't believe that food stamps will liberate you.

It's not fucking hormones and I think Time Warner Cable (CNN's parent company) just hates women.
    I might disagree with you on politics, but I am also insulted that any media outlet would assume that I vote a certain way because of hormones.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I might disagree with you on politics, but I am also insulted that any media outlet would assume that I vote a certain way because of hormones.
    Libs vote for lib causes because it makes them feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good.

Libs vote for lib candidates because soaring speeches about hope and change make them feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good.

It's a scientific fact that hormones affect feelings and emotions so I'm inclined to agree that hormones do affect the voting habits of a certain segment of the population.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    CNN pulled the article!

After reader backlash, CNN axes article about how hormones affect women’s votes

Following a firestorm of negative feedback, CNN hastily deleted from its website late Wednesday virtually all mention of a study about the effect hormones have on women’s political preferences.

“A post previously published in this space regarding a study about how hormones may influence voting choices has been removed,” a message posted on the website at 8:15 p.m. read. “After further review it was determined that some elements of the story did not meet the editorial standards of CNN. We thank you for your comments and feedback.”

The study, authored by researchers at the University of Texas at San Antonio, used an “Internet survey of 275 women who were not taking hormonal contraception and had regular menstrual cycles” to mine its data.

The results showed that ovulating single women tend to support President Barack Obama because, in the words of lead researcher Kristina Durante, they feel “sexier.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/25/af...#ixzz2AMK7TOzX

This thread was brought to you by the makers of
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Oh, God.