Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 All 150,000 members of this site should be flooding MSM and the DOJ... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fri Oct 26, 2012, 09:23 AM
    bkkyosemite

All 150,000 members of this site should be flooding MSM and the DOJ with

this information and demanding that they get this information out there (for the MSM) and that the DOJ pull those machines and use paper ballots. We can get something done if we all pull together. I could not sleep last night because of this. Looks like Santorum won and the reason why Obama won in 2008 was because he went over the expected percentage that they stoled. Those machines have to be done away with. The graphs are there and prove what was done.

http://www.opednews.com/populum/page...121022-13.html

A Double DUmmie Funnie!!! This moron believes the DUmps membership numbers AND is going with a voting conspiracy tale cause...well...it's on YouTube!!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

That site may have 150,000 members. But I would guess that maybe only about 30 are active members. The other 149,970 were either banned or got sick of their stupidity.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Flipper999 (187 posts)
    12. Even if this guy is correct and everyone everywhere believes the flood of emails...

from DU, nothing will happen.

We are less than two weeks away from election day. Does anyone think that the DOJ could even examine every electronic voting machine everywhere in that time frame? I don't. They don't have the manpower necessary for that kind of sweeping move.

Let's also be realistic: The DOJ and MSM aren't going to believe the flood of emails you are calling for. Even if it is based on sound evidence, it sounds too conspiratorial. It also doesn't fit the media's current election narrative, and the conservative media is very reluctant to change its narrative based on some emails from liberals on the internet.

If this guy is right, then all we can do is panic about our impending doom. It's like being told that an asteroid is going to collide with Earth in less than two weeks. Mankind is too uncooperative to band together and do anything about it, and the time frame is far too short to mount a worthwhile response.

There will be no sudden call to examine the voting machines before the election, and everyone will just call it sour grapes if we demand one after a Romney 'win'. All we can hope is that this guy is wrong, and that the asteroid really isn't heading our way.
    You're DOOMED, DUmmies!

They stoled, wouldn't it be stoleded?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They stoled, wouldn't it be stoleded?
    Try...
    Looks like Santorum won and the reason why Obama won in 2008 was because he went over the expected percentage that they stole.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

HOW DO WE TELL THE UNITED NATIONS ELECTION OFFICIALS
    Mc Mike (435 posts)
    90. I will personally help the blue helmets arrest the mighty texas strike force

if they show their lame asses around my precincts. We're law and order around here, and don't like the Texas version of 'one world government'.
    wow..........billy bad-ass here......
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

They bitch about stolen elections yet we have a D Senate and a D President. Fascinating.

And the last time BC ran his DUmmy counter there were about 5,000 regular DUmmies. I imagine it's down to 4,200 by now.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A Double DUmmie Funnie!!! This moron believes the DUmps membership numbers AND is going with a voting conspiracy tale cause...well...it's on YouTube!!!!!

Only a few thousand are active and probably less than a hundred are really active.

Not to mention, some people have tons of socks on there (and they're not all conservative). Plus, I think DU counts their banned as their members.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Plus, I think DU counts their banned as their members.
    In that case, I'm 3 of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    In that case, I'm 3 of 'em.
    Yeah, I'm probably 10. I'd wager at least one third of those accounts have been banned.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.