Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources 
    Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

This is just getting uglier and uglier...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

This is sad, tragic, and embarrassing. Not only did we needlessly sacrifice the lives of Americans in service to their county, but we also needlessly sacrificed our geopolitical credibility.

And sadder yet, with the help of his dog washing media myrmidons, no one outside of Fox News is calling Obama out for this. The MSM is going out of their way to sweep this under the rug. Politics once again is being put ahead of the truth. This is why I'm thankful there is a network like Fox News because if there wasn't, in this election cycle, we wouldn't be hearing nearly a 10th of the real truth.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    This is sad, tragic, and embarrassing. Not only did we needlessly sacrifice the lives of Americans in service to their county, but we also needlessly sacrificed our geopolitical credibility.
    With the apparent orders for CIA operatives to stand down, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps this was a literal sacrifice to appease Obama's Muslim overlords.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    With the apparent orders for CIA operatives to stand down, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps this was a literal sacrifice to appease Obama's Muslim overlords.
    I'm not yet ready to attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence. But maybe the evidence will prove me wrong here... if we ever get to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I'm not yet ready to attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence. But maybe the evidence will prove me wrong here... if we ever get to see it.
    I wouldn't count on ever seeing everything. I'm so disgusted with the road our country is taking that can't understand how anyone with any intelligence would vote for someone as vile as Obama and his crew. I think it's more than "mere" incompetence. There's that element there, but there's also a definite dark, evil component at work.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Saw that over at LegalInsurrection.com.
    My post there....
    Marv | October 26, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Hmmm, was this “sacrifice” of an American ambassador a classic “quid pro quo” in the old Arabic tradition for UBL in order to “buy” some peace? I dunno, but the possibility exists.

In any event, the coverup was as amateurish as could be imagined.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I couldn't finish reading the entire piece. It has me sick. How can the American people not call to question an administration guilty of such behavior?

If orders to stand down are disobeyed, the administration can punish them. But remember the Nuremburg trials, when the Germans were finally brought to trial for not standing up to commands that were clearly wrong?

There obviously are some involved who realize the evil of this cover up and refusal to stand by our people in harms' way. I guess Fox is one of the few to get these leaks. I'm sure if some of the MSM media outlets got this information, they'd call the evil administration and rat out the leaks. I never, ever thought that I'd see things going on like this in our country,
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    My disgust for this Administration just keeps growing. Thank God we have a Fox News or this shit would never have seen the light of day.

Lord oBAMA is to be protected and re-elected at any cost.
    May the FORCE be with you!