Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This smells more and more like either Hillary or oBAMA made this call, probably both.

Whoever is leaking this information deserves a medal...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Thanks, Rock. SR says to thank you, too, Both of us were disturbed that Petreaus would be involved with this. It looks like that floating finger of blame is pointing more and more toward the annointed one. Maybe he tried throwing the wrong people under that bus of his.
    All of his people need to stop falling on their swords for Obama, I may think a lot of things about Hillary and it is no secret I do not like her, but I know if it was her decision she would not have stood and watched our ambassador being homosexually raped and murdered and not have done anything to stop it or in retaliation, if it had been up to her I don't think anything would have been left living for a 10 mile radius around where he was killed.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    All of his people need to stop falling on their swords for Obama, I may think a lot of things about Hillary and it is no secret I do not like her, but I know if it was her decision she would not have stood and watched our ambassador being homosexually raped and murdered and not have done anything to stop it or in retaliation, if it had been up to her I don't think anything would have been left living for a 10 mile radius around where he was killed.

I have to agree. Hillary does not strike me as the type that would idly watch a US ambassador and Navy Seals be killed at the hands of Al Quaeda. I just don't/can't believe it. I think she has more hawkish views than her own husband. I can, however, believe Obama would make such a call. I can see him appease the very animals that most Americans hate. I think Obama was the biggest assault on American people, after 911.

Yes, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Hannity had the father, Charles Wood, on his show. The dad repeated his feeling that something was fishy from the very beginning. He said that shaking Obama's hand was like shaking a dead fish. He said that he won't rest til he gets to the bottom of it. The father is a retired attorney.
    Funny, but when Cindy Sheehan went off the deep end, the media couldn't get enough of her (until Bush was out of the White House, at which point she became very inconvenient), but let someone demand justice for a son killed on Obama's watch (and apparently as a result of his neglect) and they are nowhere to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I have to agree. Hillary does not strike me as the type that would idly watch a US ambassador and Navy Seals be killed at the hands of Al Quaeda. I just don't/can't believe it. I think she has more hawkish views than her own husband. I can, however, believe Obama would make such a call. I can see him appease the very animals that most Americans hate. I think Obama was the biggest assault on American people, after 911.

Yes, I said it.
    Hillary is indifferent to what happens to other people unless it will reflect badly on her, so she'd have probably taken action if she could have, but in this case, I don't know that she could have done anything. The Secretary of State doesn't control the DOD, the Commander-In-Chief does. If the White House held back the relief effort, then nobody else could have done anything.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't know that she could have done anything. The Secretary of State doesn't control the DOD, the Commander-In-Chief does. If the White House held back the relief effort, then nobody else could have done anything.
    This is why it makes no sense for her to be taking responsibility for this. To any thinking person she could not be responsible on any level, it just doesn't work.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Ty Woods and anyone else that ran into that shit that day deserve the MOH.

I can't believe what the pukes in this administration tried to sell us.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    She already did. The problam is, there is apparently no "fall". Can you imagine if this happened with President Bush???
    The Libs would be storming the White House. With oBAMA...nothing. Except for Fox.
    We don't have to imagine SR. All we have to do is look back at how the Libtards...en masse...claimed "Bush knew" about 9/11 and let it happen.

Remember the "what did he know and when did he know it" meme that was running around?

I find myself asking the same question...which seems more relevant to this situation...about President Obama.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Ty Woods and anyone else that ran into that shit that day deserve the MOH.

I can't believe what the pukes in this administration tried to sell us.
    The two former SEALS were on a rooftop returning fire and were targeted by a mortar round.

I read something a couple days ago that said given the amount of blood found on the weapons they were firing...they continued to defend the compound after they were wounded.

I agree with your assertion about what needs to be awarded to those two men.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is why it makes no sense for her to be taking responsibility for this. To any thinking person she could not be responsible on any level, it just doesn't work.
    Exactly. Anyone who thinks that the Joint Staff wasn't watching that in real time is clueless. CENTCOM had to be in the loop, and the White House couldn't have been out of it. They knew what was up in real time, and the buck stopped where it was supposed to stop, at the Commander in Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The two former SEALS were on a rooftop returning fire and were targeted by a mortar round.

I read something a couple days ago that said given the amount of blood found on the weapons they were firing...they continued to defend the compound after they were wounded.

I agree with your assertion about what needs to be awarded to those two men.
    If it can be awarded to civilians, then they have certainly earned it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Exactly. Anyone who thinks that the Joint Staff wasn't watching that in real time is clueless. CENTCOM had to be in the loop, and the White House couldn't have been out of it. They knew what was up in real time, and the buck stopped where it was supposed to stop, at the Commander in Chief.

If it can be awarded to civilians, then they have certainly earned it.
    It can't be, but there is a civilian equivalent. Can't remember what it's called off the top of my head.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.