http://www.conservativeunderground.c...373#post534373

Charles Woods says that at the ceremony Joe Biden strolled over to him and by way of condolence said in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” One assumes charitably that the vice president is acknowledging in his own inept and blundering way the remarkable courage of a man called upon to die for his country on some worthless sod halfway across the planet. But the near-parodic locker-room coarseness is grotesque both in its inaptness and in its lack of basic human feeling for a bereaved family forced to grieve in public and as crowd-scene extras to the political bigshot. Just about the only formal responsibility a vice president has is to attend funerals without embarrassing his country. And this preening buffoon of pseudo-blue-collar faux-machismo couldn’t even manage that.
This is an exerpt from a thread posted by Odysseus in the thread in the Breaking News forum about the CIA operatives.

My question to everyone is how can we accept that people in positions of high authority can be this crass? I think there is a basic evil at the heart of this matter.

How do we as ordinary citizens come to grips with this? I've gotten to the point that my level of distrust has risen so high that I have to be careful to not come across with a really bad attitude.

I'm sure that this feeling is rising throughout the country in citizens aware enough to care. If Obama wins, I'm going to have a difficult time with people who put him and Biden back into office.

Any suggestions?