1. #1 How can we cope with Biden the crass or the O administration, the evil incarnate? 
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...373#post534373

Charles Woods says that at the ceremony Joe Biden strolled over to him and by way of condolence said in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” One assumes charitably that the vice president is acknowledging in his own inept and blundering way the remarkable courage of a man called upon to die for his country on some worthless sod halfway across the planet. But the near-parodic locker-room coarseness is grotesque both in its inaptness and in its lack of basic human feeling for a bereaved family forced to grieve in public and as crowd-scene extras to the political bigshot. Just about the only formal responsibility a vice president has is to attend funerals without embarrassing his country. And this preening buffoon of pseudo-blue-collar faux-machismo couldn’t even manage that.
    This is an exerpt from a thread posted by Odysseus in the thread in the Breaking News forum about the CIA operatives.

My question to everyone is how can we accept that people in positions of high authority can be this crass? I think there is a basic evil at the heart of this matter.

How do we as ordinary citizens come to grips with this? I've gotten to the point that my level of distrust has risen so high that I have to be careful to not come across with a really bad attitude.

I'm sure that this feeling is rising throughout the country in citizens aware enough to care. If Obama wins, I'm going to have a difficult time with people who put him and Biden back into office.

Any suggestions?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

There's no real way to come to grips with such boorish behavior.

Mr. Woods said that Mrs. Clinton sounded as sincere in her condolences as a brick wall.

Which is something I've heard about her and Billy Jeff before.

The best way to stop this kind of callous disregard for human life is to vote their asses out of office.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    There's no real way to come to grips with such boorish behavior.

Mr. Woods said that Mrs. Clinton sounded as sincere in her condolences as a brick wall.

Which is something I've heard about her and Billy Jeff before.

The best way to stop this kind of callous disregard for human life is to vote their asses out of office.
    It must be a common thread with the Dems. A retired col who was the head of the airport in an undisclosed area (to protect the outspoken) was with the lovely Algore in a johnboat in the Mississippi River during the great flood of 92 (or 93).

He said Algore was the most boring, callous lout he'd ever met in his life. And this gentleman had lived all over the world and met many "celebrities".

But Obama and Biden and Hillary take the prize for the most unfeeling. It's all about them. I just didn't think that it extended to the deaths of Americans and the removal of a 4 star general who got in the way of their ambitions. I'd hate to be them at the end of their lives, when they have to meet their maker and answer for their transgressions.

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...373#post534373

This is an exerpt from a thread posted by Odysseus in the thread in the Breaking News forum about the CIA operatives.

My question to everyone is how can we accept that people in positions of high authority can be this crass? I think there is a basic evil at the heart of this matter.

How do we as ordinary citizens come to grips with this? I've gotten to the point that my level of distrust has risen so high that I have to be careful to not come across with a really bad attitude.

I'm sure that this feeling is rising throughout the country in citizens aware enough to care. If Obama wins, I'm going to have a difficult time with people who put him and Biden back into office.

Any suggestions?
    The best disinfectant is sunlight. Expose these cretins to the light of day. If the media won't do it, then we have the internet.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

BTW, we really need to disseminate this. Britain's Daily Mail and our FOXNews have covered it, but you won't find any mention of Biden's idiocy anywhere in the MSM. Here's the Daily Mail article:

'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question angers father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack

• VP made inappropriate comment to Charles Woods, father of SEAL Tyrone
    • Father angered by White House reaction to deadly assault in Benghazi
    • Said meeting Obama was 'like shaking hands with a dead fish'
    • Accused Hillary of not telling the truth when she linked consulate raid to anti-Muslim YouTube video
    By HUGO GYE

PUBLISHED: 10:39 EST, 26 October 2012 | UPDATED: 15:37 EST, 26 October 2012

• The father of one of the Navy SEALs who was killed in the Libya consulate attack has criticised the White House reaction to his son's death - especially a bizarre and obscene comment Joe Biden made to him.

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, said he thought Barack Obama had 'no remorse' over the attack and felt Hillary Clinton was 'not telling the truth'.

And he revealed that at the ceremony for the return of Tyrone's body, the Vice President approached his family and asked, 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'

Mr Woods added that the President seemed cold and distant at the time, saying: 'Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish.'

Scroll down for video

Inappropriate: Joe Biden apparently asked the father of dead Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, right, 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'

Mr Woods launched his blistering attack on the Obama administration during an interview with Glenn Beck on The Blaze yesterday.

Tyrone died on September 11 alongside his colleague Glen Doherty while the pair were protecting a CIA building next to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were also killed in the raid, which has become a controversial issue in next month's presidential election due to ongoing confusion over how much the administration knew about the circumstances of the attack..

Mr Woods told Mr Beck that he was disappointed by his meeting with senior officials at the event marking the return of the dead men's bodies.

He said that Mr Biden had acted inappropriately, asking the Woods family in a 'loud and boisterous' tone, 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'

Mr Woods asked, 'Are these the words of someone who is sorry?'

Cold: Charles Woods also criticised Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for their demeanour when they met him

Issue: The Benghazi attack has become part of the election campaign between Mitt Romney and Obama

The President, by contrast, was apparently much more subdued, to the point of coldness.

'When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,' Mr Woods said.

'Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.

'I could tell that he was not sorry. He had no remorse.'

When Mr Woods met Mrs Clinton, she made a reference to the U.S.-made YouTube video mocking the Prophet Muhammad which was originally thought to have been behind the attack.

'When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,' he said.

Violent: Tyrone died during an Islamist assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11

Aftermath: The events leading up to the raid are still under official investigation six weeks later

His recollection of the reception differs sharply from that of Tyrone's mother, who last month took to Facebook to praise the officials who organised the event.

Writing about the repatriation of her son's body, Cheryl Croft Bennett said: 'The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal.

'Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs Colin Powell.

'They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son.'

Mr Woods also denounced the White House for officials' failure to protect the four Americans, saying: 'They denied the pleas for help and they watched my son die.'

Victim: Ambassador Chris Stevens, pictured here with a Libyan shopkeeper, died in the attack

Fallen: Diplomat Sean Smith, left, and SEAL Glen Doherty, right, were the other two American victims

In a statement he described Tyrone as 'a true American hero' who had 'voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans'.

He called for further investigation of the circumstance of the attack, concluding: 'This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son's life to stand up.'

This is not the first time a parent of one of the victims has publicly spoken out against the President's handling of the tragedy.

Sean Smith's mother Pat last week slammed Obama for describing the situation as 'not optimal', telling MailOnline, 'It's insensitive to say my son is not very optimal - he is also very dead.'

She added: 'I am still waiting for the truth to come out and I still want to know the truth. I'm finally starting to get some answers but I won't give up.'

The Benghazi raid has become one of the most divisive issues in the presidential battle between Obama and his Republican opponent Mitt Romney.

GOP congressmen have accused the White House and the State Department of misleading the nation by pinning the attack on the anti-Islam video, entitled Innocence of Muslims, when there were early signs that it had been a premeditated terrorist operation.

In addition, government officials have been criticised for scaling back security in Benghazi over the summer, despite Stevens' concerns about his safety and that of his team.

Watch the interview

Read more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AYpvsIpb
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It galls me that we cannot get this kind of coverage of events from the American media.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This election cycle has shown us 2 glaring things: That the Obama administration is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country and that the MSM can no longer be considered journalism and can now be called an arm of the Obama propaganda machine. Goebbels would be proud.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This election cycle has shown us 2 glaring things: That the Obama administration is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country and that the MSM can no longer be considered journalism and can now be called an arm of the Obama propaganda machine. Goebbels would be proud.
    No, Goebbels would be embarrassed by their amateurish bungling. Our media fascists are nowhere near as efficient as the Nazis were.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Our media fascists are nowhere near as efficient as the Nazis were.
    But they dream at night of having that kind of control and power.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    But they dream at night of having that kind of control and power.
    Which is why we need to stay awake.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Which is why we need to stay awake.
    Ty Woods isn't the only hero. His father is a great hero. He just was on Fox with that slime Geraldo, who was trying to sugar coat it for the pres.

Charles Woods looked right at the camera and said, "I'd rather have my son die as a hero than live as a coward." He had immediately before said that he was addressing this to Obama and that he forgave him.

"