1. #1 OK. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! No more Republicans in my life. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The party of "Tolerance" proves it once more!!

Sat Oct 27, 2012, 03:59 PM
    BigBearJohn

OK. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! No more Republicans in my life. If you're greedy enough, dumb enough, selfish

enough or racist enough to vote for Romney, why on earth do I want you in my life? I've cut off 3 family members and 5 Facebook friends and I feel so much better. No more insanity in my life. Let them wallow in their own crap. I need some fresh air and sunlight!!!
    I'll bet the family members are glad and the FB friends haven't even noticed. Assuming dickhead isn't just doing a
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's just a few weeks until they'll be throwing the Thanksgiving tofurkey through the plate glass window in the dining room. I can't wait!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I have dumb liberal friends and family who post political crap on FB, but I am determined to keep my page politics-free. Occasionally I will post something funny...but that's it.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The party of "Tolerance" proves it once more!!

I'll bet the family members are glad and the FB friends haven't even noticed. Assuming dickhead isn't just doing a
    Oh, I'm sure they have noticed a drop in the amount of pro-obama crap in their FB "News Feed".

I've got a couple heavy hitters for Obama on my friends list. Lots of crap from them, but then again, I'm posting more then they are blasting Obama.

Come post election, I know they and I will all drop it. Its kinda funny watching them moan and groan knowing he's losing.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    It's just a few weeks until they'll be throwing the Thanksgiving tofurkey through the plate glass window in the dining room. I can't wait!

THAT was a classic!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    THAT was a classic!!!
    The classics never go out of style.

Thanksgiving tofurkey through the window because the fundy repukelikkkans are gloating over Thanksgiving dinner, cops jumping out of bushes, e-mailing pictures of hands, and probably the classic of all classics: twenty-four business hours.

Good times, good times.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

You know DUmmy, if the primary method you select your friends by is their political party, then they're better off without you as a friend. Someone who chooses their friends by political party is a very shallow person and not someone who makes a good friend.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Oct 27, 2012, 04:02 PM

amuse bouche (787 posts)

1. Congrats

I've done that ever since Bush. I have zero tolerance of republiclowns and don't regret a minute of it

Life is too short.Why waste any of it on them?
    CrispyQ (14,739 posts)

6. Here was my comment in another thread about repub acquaintances.

I'm also starting to question friends & acquaintances who vote for them. If you know about this & still support them, shame on you. If you don't know about this & are an ignorant, low-info voter, shame on you. Either fucking way, if you are a repub, shame on you.
    So much for "tolerance".
    TomScheu This message was hidden by Jury decision.
    uppityperson (66,904 posts)

19. Maybe you missed the word "OR"? And no. It is fear that push people towards the conservative side.

"If you're greedy enough, dumb enough, selfish enough or racist enough to vote for Romney".

See the word "or"?

And yes. We live in a country of free will and free choice and laws and rules and regulations. Yet you say "shame" to someone with a choice different from yours.
    Why did you sign up on DU? I am curious.
    So scolding them for hating someone with a different opinion is enough to get our comment "hidden".
    TomScheu (3 posts)

21. Reply

I do not shame people for having a different choice that I do, I shame people for disowning family and friends for having different views than they do
    BigBearJohn (8,133 posts)

60. Just because someone is related to me by blood doesn't give them a free pass.

Especially family members who never hesitate to regurgitate their foul opinions without taking the time to know the issues. There is no crime in deciding who you
    want in your life. Just because you are a brother or sister, this doesn't give
    carte blanche to say or do anything you want because you are my "blood." I want
    people of character in my life. Family members can lack character too. Especially
    the ones who treat ME like it is ME who is foul and ignorant for voting Democrat.

If you are uncaring, selfish, and bigoted, I have no room for you in my life,
    especially after I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to understand you and your ignorance
    . Stupid is as stupid does. Don't forget the "Serenity Prayer" .. I don't allow people to dump their trash in my living room. Why should I allow them to dump their mental trash in my mind?

Short version:

Basic economics confuse me.

Personally, I applaud this DUmmy. I would like Democrats to remove themselves from my life, too. They can start by removing their mandates, taxes, regulatory overreach, hateful class-warfare, racial quotas, cowardice and lies from my life. Do that, and I'll be happy to stay out of theirs.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!