Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 2 Animals Kill 12 Year Old Girl For Her Bicycle 
    I swear to the Almighty that some people are animals and they should be put to death. I don't care if these perps are 15 and 17, they were cognoscente enough to lure this girl into their house so IMO her murder is premeditated so these animals need to be publicly executed but alas, the bleeding hearted liberals in this state abolished the death penalty so these pieces of shit are going to get 3 hots and a cot, free medical care, free education, free TV etc while this little girl's family mourns for eternity and the bleeding hearts are OK with it. Here is the article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/23...rl-police-say/ This happened in a town about 20 miles from me. I hope these shitbags end up in my prison some day.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Just a note, the Fox News article doesn't say anything about the bicycle but this one does: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/24...for-parts-her/
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They strangled her and dumped her into a trash can.

It takes a while to strangle someone. You have to commit to something like that. That's real derangement. No humanity, no regard for a person at all.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    They strangled her and dumped her into a trash can.

It takes a while to strangle someone. You have to commit to something like that. That's real derangement. No humanity, no regard for a person at all.
    A family member of mine lives in williamstown NJ witch is close too there, she was freaking out before the caught those two pieces of human filth, strike that they don't rate that high.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

And now we have pix of the suspects. Their mom turned them in.

Anyone want to call it a hate crime yet? Racially motivated?

Some girl can set herself on fire and get the country upset about a "hate crime", but a girl actually gets murdered and, well, she's just a white girl.

Wanna bet you won't see this on DU?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    And now we have pix of the suspects. Their mom turned them in.

Some girl can set herself on fire and get the country upset about a "hate crime", but a girl actually gets murdered and, well, she's just a white girl.

Wanna bet you won't see this on DU?
    They look like obama's sons. You know you won't see that on the DUmp. They insist that only white republicans do that king of thing. Was it reported on the MSM?

I agree. Those two dirt bags should be tried as adults and sentenced to death. Kill them the same way they killed that innocent little girl.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    They look like obama's sons. You know you won't see that on the DUmp. They insist that only white republicans do that king of thing. Was it reported on the MSM?

I agree. Those two dirt bags should be tried as adults and sentenced to death. Kill them the same way they killed that innocent little girl.
    It came from the NY Post. I should have put the link. DUmmies would probably cheer about this.

It came from the NY Post. I should have put the link. DUmmies would probably cheer about this.
    The New York post is conservative (Owned by News Corp) ... NYT probably buried it on page 20 ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post

unfortunately there is no death penaly in New Jersey I would kill them animal Savages is in a heartbeat
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

They're not calling it a hate crime or race related. That's probably why Al and Jesse never showed up while the community was looking for her and why they haven't shown up yet now that she's been found.

What is bothering the hell out of me right now is that the authorities are still deciding whether or not to charge the two Thuglifes as adults. I do not know why they are dicking around about it.

They lured an innocent girl (that they knew from the neighborhood) into their lair, strangled her to death, dumped her like a piece of garbage and then showed up at a vigil for her while everyone was still looking for her. I don't even want to discuss what needs to be done to them.
    Be Not Afraid.