Hybrid View

1. #1 Gallup: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days 
    By Terence P. Jeffrey
    October 27, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - In the most precipitous decline it has seen in more than a year, President Barack Obama's job approval rating has dropped 7 points in three days, according to Gallup.

In the three-day period ending on Oct. 23, says Gallup, 53 percent said they approved of the job Obama was doing and 42 percent said they did not.

On Oct. 24, that dropped to 51 percent who said they approved and 44 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 25, it dropped again to 48 percent who said they approved and 47 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 26, it dropped yet again to 46 percent who said they approved and 49 percent who said they did not.

In May 2011, Obama's approval dropped 7 points in four days, sliding from 53 percent on May 24 to 46 percent on May 28.
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gall...-points-3-days
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Terence P. Jeffrey
    October 27, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - In the most precipitous decline it has seen in more than a year, President Barack Obama's job approval rating has dropped 7 points in three days, according to Gallup.

In the three-day period ending on Oct. 23, says Gallup, 53 percent said they approved of the job Obama was doing and 42 percent said they did not.

On Oct. 24, that dropped to 51 percent who said they approved and 44 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 25, it dropped again to 48 percent who said they approved and 47 percent who said they do not.

On Oct. 26, it dropped yet again to 46 percent who said they approved and 49 percent who said they did not.

In May 2011, Obama's approval dropped 7 points in four days, sliding from 53 percent on May 24 to 46 percent on May 28.
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gall...-points-3-days
    I wonder what it would be if the LSM did their job............................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No President with a job approval rating at 47% or lower has won re-election.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

"Dropped" 7 points? Unless he is in the negative numbers, there shouldn't have been 7 points approval to begin with.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Libya.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Libya.
    That is part of it. Donald Trump is saying that his proposal to obama is the other part.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    I wonder what it would be if the LSM did their job............................
    No way to know. If they had done their job, Obama would have never been elected.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    No way to know. If they had done their job, Obama would have never been elected.
    If the MSM did do their job, and if he by some miracle had been elected, his ratings would be in the low teens right now.