1. #1 Saudi king urges UN action against religious insults 
    AFP - Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz on Saturday demanded a UN resolution condemning insults on monotheistic religions after a low-budget film produced in the US sparked deadly protests last month.

"I demand a UN resolution that condemns any country or group that insults religions and prophets," he said during a meeting at his palace with religious figures and heads of hajj delegations in the Mina valley where pilgrims were performing final rituals of hajj.

"It is our duty and that of every Muslim to protect Islam and defend the prophets."

A low-budget film produced in the US, Innocence of Muslims, triggered a wave of deadly anti-American violence last month across the Muslim world targeting US symbols ranging from embassies and schools to fast food chains.

Saudi Arabia had threatened to block YouTube in the kingdom if Google did not respond to a request to deny access to the video footage of the film. YouTube then extended its restrictions on the video to Saudi Arabia.

The king also called on Saturday for the "unity of the Islamic nation (and) rejecting division to face the nation's enemies" as he urged for dialogue among Muslims.

"Dialogue strengthens moderation and ends reasons of conflict and extremism," he said.

"The interconfessional dialogue centre which we had announced in Mecca does not necessarily mean reaching agreements on the matters of belief, but it aims at reaching solutions to divisions and implementing co-existance among sects," he added.

The Saudi monarch proposed in August setting up a centre for dialogue between Muslim confessions in Riyadh.

http://www.france24.com/en/20121027-...igious-insults
    Go wipe your ass with your headgear!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

To the Saudi Royal family....

Kindly go fuck yourselves and the camel you rode in on. Fuck your prophet and your medival backward ass religion.

From a proud infidel

Zathras.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Before we ban insults to Islam, how about Muslims stop insulting every other religion in the world, stop blowing up churches, synagogues, temples or other houses of worship, stop rioting whenever any non-Muslim tries to practice their religion or otherwise act like lunatics? Just a thought, your majesty...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Before we ban insults to Islam, how about Muslims stop insulting every other religion in the world, stop blowing up churches, synagogues, temples or other houses of worship, stop rioting whenever any non-Muslim tries to practice their religion or otherwise act like lunatics? Just a thought, your majesty...
    If I was part of the UN, that is exactly what I would say to him. They want everyone to quit insulting them, but they don't want to stop killing people and acting like retards.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _