Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 RETIRED LT. COL.: MY SOURCES SAY OBAMA WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING BENGHAZI ATTACK 

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my sources, yes, [Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”

Shaffer served as a senior operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan in 2003 and wrote a book critical of the policies there. The U.S. government purchased the entire print run for $47,000 in an attempt at censorship just before its 2010 publication, claiming it contained classified material.

Shaffer said the question now is what precisely Obama did or didn’t do in the moments he saw the attack unfolding. The CIA reportedly made three urgent requests for military backup that were each denied.

“He, only he, could issue a directive to Secretary of Defense Panetta to do something. That’s the only place it could be done,” Shaffer said.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said last week the military did not intervene because they did not have enough information about what was happening on the ground.

Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the military could have had jets in the air within 20 minutes and forces on the ground within two hours.

“The issue is always political with the White House, but the secretary of defense gives the order, has to be approved by the White House, they wouldn’t pull the trigger, and it’s disgraceful,” Hunt said. “We’ve got guys dead.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reti...attack-happen/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

You'd have to be a psychopath with no empathy or conscience to watch this and to SIT ON YOUR HANDS for 7 hours, sending NO help.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You'd have to be a psychopath with no empathy or conscience to watch this and to SIT ON YOUR HANDS for 7 hours, sending NO help.
    I wonder what Obama's response would have been if one if his children had been in that building?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The most tragic part of it is that there were people ready to go...people who train for this all the time...and they were told no...go sit down.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

An awful lot of people are covering for his treasonous behavior and if the have a speck of conscience will have to live with knowing that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I wonder what Obama's response would have been if one if his children had been in that building?
    He is so despicable, I'm not sure of the answer.

He sat and watched them die. Unbelievable that a CIC would do that, the "leader" of our country. I'm sitting here all pumped up, angry as hell, anyway as went out to lunch for a supposedly pleasant lunch with friends and some libtard interrupted our conversation. Will start a separate thread on it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The most tragic part of it is that there were people ready to go...people who train for this all the time...and they were told no...go sit down.

Assuming this is true I would really not be surprised. oBAMA is all about oBAMA and anything that might interfere with him being elected again is possible. As I've said before, with cBAMA it's all me,me,me. He says it himself so it's no lie.

This story would show that Supreme Leader has NOT gotten the terrorists under control so better to blame it on a film. Now that that bullshit story has fallen apart he is on his "gathering the facts" tour. And the MSM is guilty here as sin, they are covering for this POS.

To any Libtards out there, ask yourself this...If this was Bu$h, what would be happening now??

Of course we might be wrong, maybe it was all about an anti-muzzie "film"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Worst American traitor since Benedict Arnold. OBlowhard should be tried and executed if this can be proven.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I've only really started getting a really good grasp of the timeline of this (moment of attack through end of attack) in the last 24 hours or so. I'm just ... staggered.

If I'm understanding this right, from cobbling together the bits and pieces that we know, the e-mails, etc., and I'm just more and more appalled.

Honestly, TX, I don't know how you can have any faith in your Commander in Chief any more. I hate to think about how this must make you and all the other military folks feel, knowing that, KNOWING that your CinC will just abandon you and watch you get killed on TV while you're begging for help to save American lives, and the assets are on the scene, ready to be deployed to save American lives, even if it's not your own. The sheer futility that those two SEALs must have felt, knowing themselves that the assets were there to put a stop to the bad guys in a matter of seconds, but they weren't deployed while these guys fought on for hours, is almost more than I can bear to imagine.

How the fuck did we get here?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I've only really started getting a really good grasp of the timeline of this (moment of attack through end of attack) in the last 24 hours or so. I'm just ... staggered.

If I'm understanding this right, from cobbling together the bits and pieces that we know, the e-mails, etc., and I'm just more and more appalled.

Honestly, TX, I don't know how you can have any faith in your Commander in Chief any more. I hate to think about how this must make you and all the other military folks feel, knowing that, KNOWING that your CinC will just abandon you and watch you get killed on TV while you're begging for help to save American lives, and the assets are on the scene, ready to be deployed to save American lives, even if it's not your own. The sheer futility that those two SEALs must have felt, knowing themselves that the assets were there to put a stop to the bad guys in a matter of seconds, but they weren't deployed while these guys fought on for hours, is almost more than I can bear to imagine.

How the fuck did we get here?
    Simple. We elected Dopey-Changey, a muslim sympathizing communist racist. We elected him for no better reasons than he was BLACK, thereby salving the Great White Guilt, and because a bunch of juvenile idiots thought he was "cool." Now we have the greatest incompetent fool occupying the White House and an even bigger, although a different kind of fool a heart beat away.

It's time for a real adult to be in charge and dismiss the garbage back to the sewers of $hi*cago.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand