Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I wonder what Obama's response would have been if one if his children had been in that building?
    Well, if Obama had a son he might just look like one of those terrorists.....

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You echo my thoughts entirely. Obama has no shame nor sense of honor. He's a disgrace and don't feel too kindly to Gov Christie right now. Never thought I'd admire Bloomberg more. At least he told Obama to keep out of New York.
    Apparently the Chief Jackass felt that he was "needed" at a fundraiser in Boulder tonight more than his required presence in NJ.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Well, if Obama had a son he might just look like one of those terrorists.....
    Have we ascertained that Obozo has any children of his own? We know so little about him other than that he is a pathological liar. Dare we assume those are his biological children?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Apparently the Chief Jackass felt that he was "needed" at a fundraiser in Boulder tonight more than his required presence in NJ.
    He's probably doing them a favor by not being there. He's really not useful except for campaigning and trying to act "cool". And as always, it's all about him.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's probably doing them a favor by not being there. He's really not useful except for campaigning and trying to act "cool". And as always, it's all about him.
    He's truly amazing. I mean, he swept in and rescued the millions of victims from drowning, re-lit the lights, and restored all the infrastructure and commerce in a couple of days. Now that the eastern seaboard is safe and back to normal, he jets off to NJ to scrape together some much needed coin for his reelection efforts. Too bad GWB didn't have those same powers.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    He's truly amazing. I mean, he swept in and rescued the millions of victims from drowning, re-lit the lights, and restored all the infrastructure and commerce in a couple of days. Now that the eastern seaboard is safe and back to normal, he jets off to NJ to scrape together some much needed coin for his reelection efforts. Too bad GWB didn't have those same powers.
    And he did that with only 6 cans of tuna fish!