Thread: Bizarre: More Americans Believe Obama Is Jewish Than Muslim

1. #1 Bizarre: More Americans Believe Obama Is Jewish Than Muslim 
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/ap-po...h-than-muslim/

According to a new Associated Press survey, more Americans believe President Barack Obama is Jewish than believe that the president is a Muslim; while a plurality of the surveyed individuals believe he has “no religion.”

The survey, conducted using 1,071 random adults during the first week of September, asked, “Do you happen to know the religion of [Barack Obama]?”

The results were as follows:

Protestant — 28%
    Catholic — 5%
    Mormon — 0%
    Jewish — 18%
    Muslim — 10%
    Other religion — 2%
    No religion — 35%
    Don’t know — 2%
    Refused/Not Answered — 28%

Interestingly, the percentage of Americans who believe Obama is Jewish up from 0% in 2010, while the 10% of those who believe Obama to be of the Muslim faith is down from 17% two years ago.

Another noticeable shift in opinion is in those who believe the president has “no religion.” In 2010, only 2% of the surveyed said that he is areligious, while this year a plurality of 35% answered as such.

Despite the president repeatedly self-identifying as a Christian, only 33% of the surveyed Americans answered that Obama is any form of a Christian.

The same survey also found that 39% of Americans believe President Obama was born in another country.

By asking “Where was Barack Obama born, as far as you know?” the Associate Press found that 49% believe Obama is an America-born citizen, 39% believe he is foreign-born, and 12% refused/declined to answer.

This is the ONLINE poll that AP is trying to use to make us all appear racist, with Romney's obvious lead that can no longer be explained away they have resorted to emergency procedures, expect some unbelievably petty practices this week.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is the ONLINE poll that AP is trying to use to make us all appear racist, with Romney's obvious lead that can no longer be explained away they have resorted to emergency procedures, expect some unbelievably petty practices this week.
    Oh. I just thought it was proving that people were generally stupid.

I was also impressed with the 67% who either had no clue, didn't say, or said that Obama had no religion. This means that the majority of those polled (2/3) can't or won't identify a specific religion. Can you imagine asking people in the 1960s what Kennedy's religion was? or even Jimmy Carter's?

We've reached a point where the president can have no discernible faith whatsoever, with 1/3 of the people guessing a denomination, and somehow that's ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Oh. I just thought it was proving that people were generally stupid.
    You don't need a poll to prove that. Just ask if they voted for obama in 2008, and if they are going to vote for him again. That will prove it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

BS! I know for a fact Shamus is Irish.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    BS! I know for a fact Shamus is Irish.
    Sure'n but Barry O'Bama is a good Irish name.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!