Thread: Guerilla activism on Facebook about Benghazi

Hybrid View

1. #1 Guerilla activism on Facebook about Benghazi 
    Myself and a few friends have started a bit of guerilla activism on Facebook this weekend. Were going to all the major news sites Facebook pages and making posts asking why they're not covering Benghazi and putting a link to a story at a site that is covering it. Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller etc. Of course they don't allow you to start posts so we are putting them at random in other stories we come across. On some pages they are deleted within minutes but some, like CBS, there are a couple dozen at least. I don't know if it will really help much but I figure some people must be seeing it and if nothing else it is annoying the admins, lol. Join in if you have the time.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    Myself and a few friends have started a bit of guerilla activism on Facebook this weekend. Were going to all the major news sites Facebook pages and making posts asking why they're not covering Benghazi and putting a link to a story at a site that is covering it. Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller etc. Of course they don't allow you to start posts so we are putting them at random in other stories we come across. On some pages they are deleted within minutes but some, like CBS, there are a couple dozen at least. I don't know if it will really help much but I figure some people must be seeing it and if nothing else it is annoying the admins, lol. Join in if you have the time.
    Keep it up. Biden's crass, disgusting comments to the dad of one of the SEALs should be front page news, and would be if there were any decency among the media.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Keep it up. Biden's crass, disgusting comments to the dad of one of the SEALs should be front page news, and would be if there were any decency among the media.
    Correction, it would be if it had been Cheney who said it.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Correction, it would be if it had been Cheney who said it.
    But Cheney wouldn't have said it, because he is a decent man. This is why the media is more likely to fabricate a quote from Cheney than to accurately report one from Biden.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That's not going to happen as the MSM have their collective noses planted squarely in the Empty Suit's butt crack.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf