Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Chain the place up, WITH THEM INSIDE, and torch it....

I know. I know... however that's how I feel towards thugs like these...
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OR

First you chain and padlock all of the doors. THEN you pump the place full of military-grade tear gas. Then pepper spray for good measure. Then use the automatic shotgun filled with beanbags and rock salt and start blazing away. THEN use the flamethrower to torch the joint right to the ground. Be sure to tape record all of the screams from inside, then ride around the 'hood broadcasting those from loudspeakers on top of a car/truck/van, all day and all night, for about two months.

Then see if anyone pulls this shit again.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

If the store owner tries to protect his property I am sure he would be charged with hate crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    If the store owner tries to protect his property I am sure he would be charged with hate crimes.

There's another racial/ethnic aspect to this, with respect to the owner, at least in the incident in the video, that occurred in my grandparents former neighborhood.

The punks didn't attack when the owner, a man of obvious middle eastern descent, was working. They attacked at night, when an african-american guy, probably a guy who is working to support his family, was working. They know better than to attack the arabs, who usually pack serious firepower.