1. #1 OH HELL!! no she didn't say this 
    link

bigdarryl (8,534 posts)

OH HELL!! no she didn't say this

I'm hearing Ann Romney is heard on tape that Mother Jones has saying QUOTE: WE NEED A GROWNUP IN THE WHITE HOUSE
    There's so many to choose from, but I think this is the delusional comment of the day:

renate (7,296 posts)

11. WTF does that even mean? Seriously, Ann, what are you talking about?

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office. She's just throwing nasty words out there because she is a nasty person.

NASTY.

I hate her.

I'm shocked...SHOCKED I tell you that the children at the DUmp are confused about Ann Romney's comments.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

There's so many to choose from, but I think this is the delusional comment of the day:
    I guess that to a lib sitting around doing nothing while 4 Americans are murdered bestows honor and dignity on the office of the President.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

You left out flying off to a Vegas for a campaign fundraiser after the ambassador had been murdered by terrorists.

renate (7,296 posts)

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office. She's just throwing nasty words out there because she is a nasty person.
    What does that have to do with being a grownup?

The man is a child when it comes to policy. Domestic, economic, foreign. He has no clue how to govern and no clue how to lead. Why are we surprised? We put a community activist with no real world leadership experience into the most important office in the world. It had no chance at success.
    Be Not Afraid.

renate

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office.
    Have to admit the DUmmy renate is correct in that the Empty Suit has never done one thing to disgrace or demean the office. The Empty Suit has done many, many things to disgrace or demean the office of President.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What does that have to do with being a grownup?

The man is a child when it comes to policy. Domestic, economic, foreign. He has no clue how to govern and no clue how to lead. Why are we surprised? We put a community activist with no real world leadership experience into the most important office in the world. It had no chance at success.

RACIST!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!