Thread: Jeanine Pirro - Mr. President They Know!

1. #1 Jeanine Pirro - Mr. President They Know! 
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Excellent.

Wow! The strongest indictment I have heard. Well worded, informative, and damning.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That was damning but it's not enough. The only thing that's going to bring POTUS down in flames is one of those people in the room to come clean and say the President gave the order to abandon our people.

You can see they are all protecting each other and the press, except for Fox, isn't doing it's job.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The word still isn't getting out enough, talked to a relative in St Louis last night. She had no clue that any of this was going on, other than something had happened in Libya. I'm sure that lovely rag the St Louis Post-Dispatch has it on radio silence. Sometimes I just feel like screaming.

It's so frustrating that people can be so absolutely clueless and say "what can I do?" and go about their everyday concerns. Now I see how the Nazis spread their evil. No one would stand up and say this is wrong.

If people are on other boards, please post the clip from Judge Jeanine that txradioguy has posted. We need to spread this so it gets to people who aren't as aware as the people on this board.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I copied this to the election forum, as well as leaving it in General Discussion. I think Judge Pirro's remarks need to get the maxium exposure. Be sure to listen to this. She is a heroine. I hope that her clip from Fox gets copied and sent all over the country, going viral. People need to hear this.

Thanks to txradioguy for posting this.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Pat Caddell later on in the show went even further. And keep in mind he's as Liberal Dem as they get.

"...they have become a threat, a fundamental threat to American democracy and the enemies of the American people... these people have no honor... coverup is too nice of a word..."
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.