1. #1 Will the right respect the election results? 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251187678

Ive never seen such blind hatred for any man than what I have seen directed at President Obama. You all know examples of the naked hatred of the the Commander in Chief. Will the right respect the election results or will they riot and call for impeachment (or worse)? Im afraid of their reaction, I wouldn't be surprised to see violence, rumors of violence, and serious charges of fraud over the results.

Yeah we weren't happy about George Bush but we didnt bring guns to rallys or slash gas lines going to people's houses.
    The Left threatens to riot if Obama loses, yet they accuse us of not respecting elections.

We already know from 2000 that the left won't. Aside from some of the antics I saw tons of "George Bush is not my president" bumper stickers here in Seattle.

The left will probably riot and then break into Footlocker, Nike stores and Best Buy to go on a looting spree.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    We already know from 2000 that the left won't. Aside from some of the antics I saw tons of "George Bush is not my president" bumper stickers here in Seattle.

The left will probably riot and then break into Footlocker, Nike stores and Best Buy to go on a looting spree.
    My dad use to call this Free TV Time.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sorry DUmmies but if the current POTUS wins re-election I will not be happy but that is about it.

I leave rioting to your side if they don't get their precious oBAMA back.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Todd Schnitt said the biggest batch of emails he's getting are people speculating on whether President Obama will delay or cancel the election. How tiresome.

Ive never seen such blind hatred for any man than what I have seen directed at President Obama.
    What a joke.

Some people have a very short memory.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What a joke.

Some people have a very short memory.
    And apparently no mirror. The Romney hate is almost as good as the Bush hate. Not near Palin hate, though; they haven't been able to make up as much shit about Romney as they wanted to, obviously.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    And apparently no mirror. The Romney hate is almost as good as the Bush hate. Not near Palin hate, though; they haven't been able to make up as much shit about Romney as they wanted to, obviously.
    I've always found it amusing watching the predictable process of working up a hatred toward the opposing candidate every cycle. It is now so intwined with their culture that I'm sure it's a permanent ritual. I suppose that when you invest so much of your identity in politics, it's necessary. And maybe when your values are as mecurial and variable as their's, you have to work up some kind of strong emotion, somehow.
    Last edited by Lager; 10-30-2012 at 01:45 PM.