Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1 Romney Suspends Campaign. Obama Does Not 
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,065
    The Romney campaign has suspended for the time being due to the storm and Mitt is holding an event in Ohio for relief for NJ and other areas hit by the storm. The Obama campaign, however, is full steam ahead. Bill Clinton stumping for him in Colorado. Well, I guess to Obama the only ones affected by the storm were a bunch of rich white people. Romney, however, is helping out with relief efforts. Now I ask you, who is acing more like a leader in a crisis?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,779
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The Romney campaign has suspended for the time being due to the storm and Mitt is holding an event in Ohio for relief for NJ and other areas hit by the storm. The Obama campaign, however, is full steam ahead. Bill Clinton stumping for him in Colorado. Well, I guess to Obama the only ones affected by the storm were a bunch of rich white people. Romney, however, is helping out with relief efforts. Now I ask you, who is acing more like a leader in a crisis?
    DUmmies are accusing Romney of campaigning with the storm relief event:

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021668848

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021668776

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021668575
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    As long as he doesn't suspend for too long, Obama is a much more damaging storm that has cost countless lives and trillions of dollars and hurricane Obama could last 4 more years at full intensity.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    They are talking about this on Fox News now.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    As long as he doesn't suspend for too long, Obama is a much more damaging storm that has cost countless lives and trillions of dollars and hurricane Obama could last 4 more years at full intensity.
    His current actions will gather a lot more votes with the undecided than campaigning would ever bring him.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
     

  6. #6  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,493
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    His current actions will gather a lot more votes with the undecided than campaigning would ever bring him.
    I hope that's the case. I remember it didn't work with McCain. Obama just plain doesn't care about anyone but himself.

    I still wonder what's in it for Clinton. He isn't a particularly altruistic person, either. He and/or Hillary have been promised something big. Otherwise can't understand how she'd endure the humiliation of serving under him as Pres, particularly after Libya.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    His current actions will gather a lot more votes with the undecided than campaigning would ever bring him.
    SLW is correct, it had a detrimental effect on McCain but then again I have a feeling his was a hopeless cause anyway.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  8. #8  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    SLW is correct, it had a detrimental effect on McCain but then again I have a feeling his was a hopeless cause anyway.
    Just watched the BBC News. They had a guy from ABC News on, saying that Obama looks so presidential now, with even Gov Christie praising his handling of the storm, that he'll probably get a bump from this.

    (First time I've seen it in years---happened to have PBS on when I turned on the set).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


     

  9. #9  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Just watched the BBC News. They had a guy from ABC News on, saying that Obama looks so presidential now, with even Gov Christie praising his handling of the storm, that he'll probably get a bump from this.

    (First time I've seen it in years---happened to have PBS on when I turned on the set).
    If God wants him in for 4 more years than so be it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  10. #10  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    If you're truly certain that Romney is going to win and that that is a good thing for America then why do you care what Obama does? It almost seems like you just want to complain.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •