Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If you're truly certain that Romney is going to win and that that is a good thing for America then why do you care what Obama does? It almost seems like you just want to complain.
    Where do you see a complaint in this thread? I see more of an attitude of acceptance for whatever comes.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If you're truly certain that Romney is going to win and that that is a good thing for America then why do you care what Obama does? It almost seems like you just want to complain.
    I think what we're doing is pointing out how little Obama cares about actual people and that he's more interesed in being king and doing what it takes to get re-elected.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I think what we're doing is pointing out how little Obama cares about actual people and that he's more interesed in being king and doing what it takes to get re-elected.
    When President Bush was on vacation you said he was working. When President Obama is on vacation you say he's ignoring his duties.

There is no reason to believe that Obama could do anything of which you would approve. Neither of these men can be presumed to be doing anything out of the goodness of his heart- THEY ARE POLITICIANS. Stop looking for a fucking savior or saint in that position, it's not going to happen. You have to be a piece of crap or willing to associate with them and play by their rules to get that far in politics.

Seriously, it comes off as if you are buying the Mormon crap; that you think that Romney goes home to fix his kid's bicycle before they settle in for Family Home Evening and a game of Twister. He has been at the top of industry, perhaps not as big a monster as Dick Cheney in terms of his associations and dealings, but a monster nonetheless. Stop telling yourself bedtime stories about these people.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If God wants him in for 4 more years than so be it.
    Seriously? I swear, people like you not only have ridiculous notions about what a god would be like, but you have absurdly narcissistic ideas about what would interest such a being. With the entire universe to keep an eye on, saying that God cares about an election is right up there with thinking that God blessed you with a good parking space at Walmart because he knows your foot hurts.

Why are you yelling at these people, Nova?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Oh my god the emo squad!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I'm practicing for my move to California. Fucking hippies!

Seems its Nova's time of the month....
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Seems its Nova's time of the month....
    That is every month; day; hour; minute; second ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

When President Bush was on vacation you said he was working. When President Obama is on vacation you say he's ignoring his duties.
    Because when Bush took a vacation, he went to his house in Texas and took staff with him. Obama goes to Hawaii or Martha's Vineyard or Aspen or wherever. Not to mention that Obama has spent more time on the golf course than any other president in history.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.