1. #1 The meltdown over Romney actually rolling up his sleeves and helping people is truly 
    Who the hell gathers canned goods for Hurricane relief???!!!

Uhh ... lots of people. My father's church pulled together an entire semi trailer full of canned goods for Katrina victims and had it on the road in under 24 hours.

Seriously Rmoney is really clueless about disasters.

Yeah, we can see that:

It's incredible to think that a canned food drive can cope with a massive natural disaster.

Guess what, Mr. Dorkio: no one claimed that Mitt Romney was going to single-handedly fix everything that the storm did. Thank you for once again proving true the stereotype of the douchebag liberal who expects someone else to do everything for them.

Here's Will Pittstain's thanks for people pitching in to help others in need. It is, at least, blessedly brief, especially for Pitt.

Hey, Billy-boy! Why don't you put on your hat and go stand in a ditch in Crawford? That would be about as useful as you've ever been anyway.

This Is How a FEMAless World Would Look.

Yeah, because government debit cards to use when all of the fucking stores have been flooded does so much more to clothe and feed people who have lost everything.

Moron.

Someone needs to follow that Romney "relief bus."

Yeah, because when no one is looking, the guy worth a quarter of a billion dollars is going to steal thousands of cans of soup.

So What Has Willard Donated To The Hurricane Relief Effort??.

Well, DUmmy, it turns out that he's donated A LOT to the relief effort. You just tried to deny that it was a charitable donation at the time. Fool.

I swear, the insanity is beginning to boil over. People (not just DUmmies) are actually furious because Romney pulled together a non-perishables drive immediately after the storm. I mean, really: WTF is wrong with people that they actually get angry at someone for that?

They're all nucking futs. Without a doubt.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

But Lord Obama can survey the area and he's a hero.

This is one of the most contentious elections that I ever can remember. Both sides will be furious when one of them wins. Here's hoping it's our side, as don't look forward to 4 more years of such negative thoughts.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Hey wasn't the Expired Equine Flogger from New Jersey? Wouldn't it be hillarious if some of the food Romney collected ended up with him?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf