Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 O Campaign Releases Bizarre, Double Entendre, Voting Ad ... 
    Unbelievably disgusting!!! ...

The O team is really reaching for the bottom of the barrel with this one!

Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful … somebody who really cares about and understands women.

A guy who cares about whether you get health insurance, and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge. You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don’t want a guy who says, “Oh hey, I’m at the library studying,” when he’s really out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

Or who thinks that gay people should never have beautiful, complicated weddings of the kind we see on Bravo or TLC all the time. It’s a fun game to say, “Who are you voting for?” and they say “I don’t want to tell you,” and you say, “No, who are you voting for,” and they go, “Guess!”

Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years. Also, it’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says, “Did you vote,” and “No, I didn’t vote, I wasn’t ready.”

My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama.
    Read more here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...first-time-sex

American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Unbelievably disgusting!!! ...

The O team is really reaching for the bottom of the barrel with this one!

Read more here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...first-time-sex

So the message is, "Vote for Obama if you want to get screwed?"
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The message also is "Obama is sexy". I hope more women share my view----the sound of his voice on TV makes me run, not walk, to the remote to hit that mute button. His face with the mean, little glaring eyes is the biggest turn-off. His attempts to be "cool" are laughable, actually an exercise in narcissism. I guess he approved that ad. Oy!
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The message also is "Obama is sexy". I hope more women share my view----the sound of his voice on TV makes me run, not walk, to the remote to hit that mute button. His face with the mean, little glaring eyes is the biggest turn-off. His attempts to be "cool" are laughable, actually an exercise in narcissism. I guess he approved that ad. Oy!
    Daybydaycartoon.com had a brilliant take on it:

--Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Dunham was born in New York City. Her father, Carroll Dunham, is a painter of "overtly sexualised pop art", and her mother, Laurie Simmons, is a...designer who creates "disquieting domestic tableaux" with dolls.
    Oh yeah, this girl never stood a chance.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    In my focus group of the four college kids I personally know, four out of four found it hilarious. Older people are obviously not the target audience for this.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    In my focus group of the four college kids I personally know, four out of four found it hilarious. Older people are obviously not the target audience for this.
    Hilarious in a "What in God's name are they thinking?" way or hilarious in a "I've got to vote for that guy" way?
    --Odysseus

Of course they do, I bet you to a person they are voting for obama.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Hilarious in a "What in God's name are they thinking?" way or hilarious in a "I've got to vote for that guy" way?
    Strictly in terms of humor. I think they are all likely voting Obama, but not because of the ad. The Republicans are too stodgy for them on social issues. This is something the GOP has to think about if they want to appeal to younger voters.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Strictly in terms of humor. I think they are all likely voting Obama, but not because of the ad. The Republicans are too stodgy for them on social issues.
    Explain. "Social Issues" covers a lot of ground.