Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Yeah, he dropped off the face of the earth. Probably living under a bridge somewhere. Let's see what IMDB says....

Hehe, no one remembers Peter Scolari!! :D:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I watch virtually no network shows. I do watch too many "reality" shows on TLC and Bravo. They are very gay-populated.:o
    My wife watches those Bravo and TLC reality shows. I do not like that they will keep someone on for weeks after they should be gone if that particular participant helps their ratings. That is why I watch The Contender, in that show, no matter how much the producers favor a fighter, once he climbs into the ring, he is on his own.

I still want to know why it is so necessary to over-represent a very small portion of the population.
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wineslob View Post
    I still want to know why it is so necessary to over-represent a very small portion of the population.
    These characters accounted for 2.6 percent of all the regular characters in TV series
    Don't gays account for about 2% of the population? GLAAD should be satisfied at this point.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    One show I will be dropping this season, however, is America's Next Top Model. This is a goofy reality show where girls compete to win a modeling contract. It's funny and bizarre. This season it will feature a transsexual and that's too bizarre for me.

So, no Top Model for me this season.
    If it's any consolation, the freak was sent home last night.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder who for GLAAD does the counting, as far as the number of gay characters goes, and how they determine whether a character is gay or not? Does he count Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave? Mr. Smithers and Aunt Patty? All four of the Wiggles? Huckleberry Hound? Uncle Arthur on Bewitched? Also, I wonder how much a job like that pays, because it is probably at least twice what I make.
    I don't know who does the counting but they missed one. The Shield (cop show on mainstream cable) has one closet gay character. But they probably didn't count him on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If it's any consolation, the freak was sent home last night.
    Really? Well, they are probably recruiting a whole boatload of them for next time. I'll survive. Tyra was starting to annoy me a lot, anyway.