Thread: It's Not Over

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Never mind that Willard actually signed a gun ban into law.
    No chance he will do it again, that was MA, its quite different on a national stage. Now please run along and waste your vote.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

What is Molon Labe's DUmp name?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Ah the paulbots are out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ah the paulbots are out and about.
    Yep, they are coming out in droves...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No chance he will do it again, that was MA, its quite different on a national stage. Now please run along and waste your vote.
    Riiiight. You keep on telling yourself that crap. This guys a walking 2ndA ban hammer.

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/Se...004/Chapter170
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Riiiight. You keep on telling yourself that crap. This guys a walking 2ndA ban hammer.

Mmkay thnx melon Lube.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I like to think Romney "evolved" on gun rights.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Laugh.....Out......Loud..

The NRA is a fraud skippy. Do you know how many pieces of Gun legislation they have successfully reversed in their history. It's about 2. They are gutless wonders.

The NRA not only compromises, but while guys like you display your really bomb diddilly hardcore NRA bumper sticker, they are helping to write almost every piece of anti-gun legislation there is.

Give me a f'in break. You are f'in kidding me? right? You really don't know much about firearms do you?

GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA ALL THE WAY. http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51901
    Interesting. I don't know what your intent was when you posted the link above but most of the posters on that thread defend the NRA. This is a post from your link:

"This is nothing new. I entered the Gun Freedom debate in 1958. The NRA was bashed then because they were a small marksmanship group started at the end of the Civil War. Some people left in 1968 because the NRA entered the fray to stop the ban all guns Labor Unions and the Democratic Party was out to disarm all Americans. Tne New Dealers led by the Kenndy and LBJ were dedicated to a European Gun Ban like England. NRA guys few and under funded fought all alone to stop the 1968 Gun Laws. There was no GOA or anything else to protect American Freedom. We have grown from 50,000 shooters to a very powerful political lobby of over 4 Million. The Anti gunners are funded by the big left leaning Unions like NEA, AfLCIO, Teamsters, UMW Etc. and of course Hollywood. Gun owners who complain about the NRA need for funds have closed their eyes to what it takes to save our rights. Would you deny ammuntion to your troops under fire? It is election time and the Anti-NRA movement is attacking from every corner. No real gun owner would attack any pro 2nd amendment Org."

I especially like the last line and it would appear that you fit that category.

Also, in your little conniption fit you not only trashed me but millions of other gun owners including a lot of team members and the owners of AR15.com. (I suppose you have a rant about them, too.)

So, Romney's not good enough to be president; you'd rather have Bronco Bama and the millions of NRA members are a bunch of dolts that don't know squat about firearms.

You're a real piece of work, skippy.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The All or nothing folks usually get their wish , Nothing.

Life's a bitch. Sometimes ones wants/desires in a political candidate is rejected by the majority. At that point you can go home and pout or you can put your wants/desires in a political candidate backing behind a candidate more closely matching those of yours. Give up or grow up,It's a Time for Choosing.

Ronald Reagan was rejected twice before he finally garnered party backing and was elected President.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.