Thread: It's Not Over

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I think you got it backwards. I don't have a dog in this fight.
    Because Ron Paul isn't running?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    With some of these people if they can't have their favorite gynecologist they don't want anyone.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Because a Conservative isn't running.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Because a Conservative isn't running.
    You know what the rolling stones have said, you can't always get what you want but if you try some times you get what you need.

But you inaction (that has been pointed out many times) will cause a non conservative to get elected, you must own up to that.

Paulbots are some of the most selfish bastards I have ever met. (well at least in politics)
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

This child sums up most peoples feelings about this election.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You know what the rolling stones have said, you can't always get what you want but if you try some times you get what you need.

But you inaction (that has been pointed out many times) will cause a non conservative to get elected, you must own up to that.

Paulbots are some of the most selfish bastards I have ever met. (well at least in politics)
    The only way that he doesn't have a 'dog in this hunt' is if he is able to somehow isolate himself from the results of another four years of BHO.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The only way that he doesn't have a 'dog in this hunt' is if he is able to somehow isolate himself from the results of another four years of BHO.
    I've had my game plan for surving SHTF about 6 years now....how about you? How I live my life and the way I go about my business isn't totally based on who wins a beauty contest every four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post

They don't really like democratic forms of government, they would rather have a handful of people(themselves) decide for the majority of the people who will govern them. They don't participate in electing popular candidates because they are so much smarter and more qualified than common voters, Paulbots are an elite group.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They don't really like democratic forms of government, they would rather have a handful of people(themselves) decide for the majority of the people who will govern them. They don't participate in electing popular candidates because they are so much smarter and more qualified than common voters, Paulbots are an elite group.
    Sounds like someone has a personal problem with his confidance ^

All this talk about Ron Paul and I voted for him in one Primary. LOL! Get a grip Rock!

I've voted Republican in every election. Except in 08, I voted Constitution party for POTUS.

So, I'm probably voting next Tuesday for the Constitution party candidate again, Virgil Goode. Either that or I'm staying home. At least when I vote next week for Goode I'm voting for a REAL CONSERVATIVE. You can't win the parties nomination unless you are one and you also have to be a Christian.

At least I won't be voting for a faux one who signs gun bans and is pro choice before he was against it, and likes bailouts, and thinks Obamacare needs to be replaced with his own Government system and has to talk to his lawyers before he knows what to do. No need to feel superior here, just confidant that the guy I vote for is walking the walk and not someone who will screw me a little less hard than Bronco Bama.