Thread: It's Not Over

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Reagan worshiping? Well, considering Reagan was one of the great Presidents in history, it is only fitting to worship him. obama isn't worthy enough to shine the Shoes of Reagan. obama will never be a Reagan. obama is a failure and Reagan was a winner. There will never be another President like the Gipper, the Great Communicator, the one man band. God rest his soul ...

I kinda find it funny how obama sometimes tries to compare himself to FDR. Seeing that they were both utter failures and terrible Presidents, that would be right. The only difference is that obama was pretty bad, but no one will ever be as bad as FDR was.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    This child sums up most peoples feelings about this election.

Oh my goodness, do we feel bad now:

"A 4-year-old Fort Collins girl expressed her frustration over the seemingly never-ending presidential campaign," Denver's 9News reports. "Viewer Elizabeth Evans said she and her daughter, Abigael, were listening to NPR on a trip to the grocery store Tuesday when [Abigael] started tearing up.

"The mother asked Abigael why she was crying and she responded, 'I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.' "

You will want to watch the video.

On behalf of NPR and all other news outlets, we apologize to Abigael and all the many others who probably feel like her. We must confess, the campaign's gone on long enough for us, too. Let's just keep telling ourselves: "Only a few more days, only a few more days, only a few more days."

Meanwhile, have any of your children said something like that? Do you feel like Abigael? Tell us in the comments thread.

Oh, and if you can't get enough of the campaign news, check It's All Politics. Warning: it may make children cry.

Remember ... listening to NPR makes children cry

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Oh my goodness, do we feel bad now:

"A 4-year-old Fort Collins girl expressed her frustration over the seemingly never-ending presidential campaign," Denver's 9News reports. "Viewer Elizabeth Evans said she and her daughter, Abigael, were listening to NPR on a trip to the grocery store Tuesday when [Abigael] started tearing up.

"The mother asked Abigael why she was crying and she responded, 'I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.' "

You will want to watch the video.

On behalf of NPR and all other news outlets, we apologize to Abigael and all the many others who probably feel like her. We must confess, the campaign's gone on long enough for us, too. Let's just keep telling ourselves: "Only a few more days, only a few more days, only a few more days."

Meanwhile, have any of your children said something like that? Do you feel like Abigael? Tell us in the comments thread.

Oh, and if you can't get enough of the campaign news, check It's All Politics. Warning: it may make children cry.

Remember ... listening to NPR makes children cry
    I heard this on the radio this morning and right away thought if she was crying about politics from NPR. Imagine how much her mother is going to cry on Tuesday when obama loses.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I've had my game plan for surving SHTF about 6 years now....how about you? How I live my life and the way I go about my business isn't totally based on who wins a beauty contest every four years.
    So it's all about you; if you can't have Ron Paul then fuck the country and everybody in it because you've got your feses coagulated. Got it.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dr. Nutz (Ron Paul) is a psycho path who should be taken out to the pasture and put out of his misery. His followers are not any better. The mindless sheep.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    [QUOTE=LukeEDay;535354]Reagan worshiping? Well, considering Reagan was one of the great Presidents in history, it is only fitting to worship him. obama isn't worthy enough to shine the Shoes of Reagan. obama will never be a Reagan. obama is a failure and Reagan was a winner. There will never be another President like the Gipper, the Great Communicator, the one man band. God rest his soul ...

I kinda find it funny how obama sometimes tries to compare himself to FDR. Seeing that they were both utter failures and terrible Presidents, that would be right. The only difference is that obama was pretty bad, but no one will ever be as bad as FDR was.[/QUOTE]

And thank God Zero won't get another 12 years to prove you wrong!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So, I'm probably voting next Tuesday for the Constitution party candidate again, Virgil Goode.
    Not if you're in Pennsylvania. He got kicked off the ballot for filing nominating petitions with bogus signatures on them.

So the path to presidential victory for Virgil Goode will not go through PA. Damn, I almost typed that with a straight face.

Virgil's been a Democrat, an Independent, a Republican and now a Constitutionalist. I wonder what party he won't be winning elections with next year.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    The real tell is if George Will starts talking about baseball. If he does, then the Republican has lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The real tell is if George Will starts talking about baseball. If he does, then the Republican has lost.
    That's acceptance stage. He is still bargaining.

Well since this is his most recent column:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...978_story.html

"Obama's campaing goes empty and strident" perhaps there is hope. It's one of his better ones.