1. #1 On Election Day, I will be working for President Obama to protect your vote. 
    [QUOTE]msanthrope (13,599 posts)

On Election Day, I will be working for President Obama to protect your vote. What will you be doing?

I am so proud of my President. So proud that I can work as an attorney for him and help voters vote. So grateful that on Election Day, I will watch men and women who weren't granted suffrage under the original Constitution of our land, vote. I had my first polling place assignment emailed to me last night. I will have my credentials later this morning.

On Tuesday, I will proudly wear the credentials of the Democratic Party and President Obama, and I will do my part to ensure that the 14th amendment, the 19th amendment, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 are obeyed by those who find them cumbersome obstacles to their own power.

And on Wednesday, I will come back to OPs posted by other DUers that drone on and on about everything the President hasn't done for them. I will come back to OPs that use sources from the Libertarians, the far right, and the farthest left to attack our President. I will come back to posters who accuse me of being a 'DLCer', or whatever the purity trolls are calling Democrats who work for the party and President these days.

But the thing is...I won't be shaken by that ratfucking. I won't be shaken by the name calling.

Because I will have watched something glorious on Tuesday--I will have watched the franchise of millions of voters working together to elect a good man, a decent man, a man who cares for his Constitution, and for his citizens. I will have watched America vote. I will have watched the promise of that great document written not to far from my home come to fruition. And I will have done my small, but needed part, using the opportunity this great nation has afforded me to make sure that great document, our Constitution, is upheld for our fellow citizens who wish to vote.

And I will know that I helped. No, I didn't write a concerned OP on an Internet board...I wasn't part of the 101st Chairborne who recommended it...I passed no purity test. I got out the vote.

What are you doing on Election Day?[/QUOTE]

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021707339

Me? I am going to work 7-3.......drive about a minute down the road....vote...........go about my normal life.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

On election day I'll most likely wake up, have some breakfast, play some Halo 4 for a couple of hours, then get ready for work. I'll then go in and spend my day helping to ensure supplies are still being moved to Hurricane Sandy victims, our troops in Afghanistan are getting their mail, and basically protecting hundreds of billions of dollars of our militaries resources.

You keep holding delusions about how "important" your wasted efforts are going to be DUmmie.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I voted for Romney/Ryan several days ago via absentee ballot and cancelled out your planned vote for President Fail. Suck on that, DUmmie!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    a decent man, a man who cares for his Constitution, and for his citizens.

HIS citizens??? Fuck You DUmmie and everything you and your President stand for.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Attorneys are the least educated people regarding voter laws, regs, procedures at the polling place.

She spent more time on that post then she will doing anything relevant on election day.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    HIS citizens??? Fuck You DUmmie and everything you and your President stand for.
    They think he is a king, not a president. They clearly haven't read their Rousseau, Montesquieu, John Locke, or Thomas Jefferson.