1. #1 The death of Reagan-The evil one 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The Delusional one!!!

Thu Nov 1, 2012, 08:50 AM
    wilt the stilt

The death of Reagan-The evil one

Thirty two years ago the most evil vile person was elected to the presidency of our country. He brought with him greed,lying,hate and racism and it was all disguised as a genial old man. This evil one smiled and told stories and many worshiped him but he left a stink that has lasted many years and it all came out in full force with the election of Barack Obama.
    Four years ago we elected a man who loves and cares for all Americans regardless of their means or their religion or the sexual orientation. Even when all the hate is directed at him he rises above it. He truly wants everyone to succeed and live a happy life. We may never have seen a man like this before in the white house. I am hoping he changes this country for the better.

I think Chris Christie saw it upfront. I actually think he made Christie a believer and Christie is now questioning his allegiance to Romney.

Mr. Obama please kill the evil one and may that horrible stain that has washed over America be gone forever.

Reelect the president.
    We'll see DUmmies.

Man, Tuesday night is gonna be a scream!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Four years ago we elected a man who loves and cares for all Americans regardless of their means or their religion or the sexual orientation.
    Do you mean the one who talks about people clinging to guns and bibles?

Or Mr. You Didn't Build That?

Or the one who vilifies success and plays the class warfare and race cards at every possible chance?

Or the one who is for gay marriage half of the time and against it the other half of the time?

When you have someone who thinks that Carter was one of the greatest Presidents in history, they will seem a little retarded. Reagan WAS one of the greatest Presidents in history. I guess numb-nuts there is still upset over the fact that carter only got 39 EV, and Mondale only got 13 ..

Tuesday is going to be beautiful. I can't wait to see the retards jump off bridges in droves.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

They just can't get over the fact that Reagan was the greatest President in my life time and arguably the greatest president of all time.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis